Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I dont think it really matters Richie, we are in for a kicking and we will be dancing to their tune. We have nothing they want or need and most of the manufacturing done here that is reliant on the EU will be moving there.

Bob

We have fishing grounds!

There will be some pretty cheesed off European fishermen when we start to enforce our exclusion zones and work to our own quotas.

Not the full deck of cards but it's a start [emoji846]

Timon.

I dont think it really matters Richie, we are in for a kicking and we will be dancing to their tune. We have nothing they want or need and most of the manufacturing done here that is reliant on the EU will be moving there.

Bob

If it wasn't for arrogant (swear word), who think they can hoodwink folk, and call elections, referendums to better their own party we wouldn't be in this muddle.

We might well be in another sort of muddle mind.

Last year around this time I felt elated. We were leaving the EU, the economy was plodding along ok, and Corbyn was promising things he couldn't deliver.

I don't see too much has changed. I'm not May's biggest fan, but I believe she or her tory replacement can still get a good deal in Brexit talks. Don't forget,Germany exports around 750000 cars a year to Britain. Both need some kind of deal. If a deal can't be agreed, then we should walk away, and establish our own trade deals.

Corbyn would have been a disaster in Brexit talks.

Too many people want to see Brexit and this country fail. There must be some positives living here? plenty of people risk their lives trying to get here.

And plenty of people gave their lives so we can live as we do.

Last year around this time I felt elated. We were leaving the EU, the economy was plodding along ok, and Corbyn was promising things he couldn't deliver.

I don't see too much has changed. I'm not May's biggest fan, but I believe she or her tory replacement can still get a good deal in Brexit talks. Don't forget,Germany exports around 750000 cars a year to Britain. Both need some kind of deal. If a deal can't be agreed, then we should walk away, and establish our own trade deals.

Too many people want to see Brexit and this country fail. There must be some positives living here? plenty of people risk their lives trying to get here.

good point Dave don't forget the massive investment by Lidl and Aldi.

As long as we don't have to start driving British Leyland cars again I think we'll manage somehow....

Timon.

If the UK has nothing to offer the EU they will be glad to see us go...

However we contribute a net £12 billion a year to the EU. Have a massive trade deficit with Europe. We have the lions share of Europes fishing grounds. We have millions of EU migrants in the UK as there are no jobs in their own countries. British pensioners are a real economic boost in the likes of Spain. We have Europe's best military (useful when the Russians are playing up).

I hope we get a hard Brexit.

As long as we don't have to start driving British Leyland cars again I think we'll manage somehow....

Timon.

totally agree. ive been in some of the worst. my mate used to have an Allegro. one of the worst cars ive ever been in.