Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Can we have a poll please to see if threads like this have a place in the forum ? Personally I don't think they do ,every ones life experience is going to be different and over all it has nothing to do with why we came here in the first place.

Can we have a poll please to see if threads like this have a place in the forum ? Personally I don't think they do ,every ones life experience is going to be different and over all it has nothing to do with why we came here in the first place.

Have a post count.

In short, Jesus is the real deal because of his resurrection (and the fact that it is possible to experience his resurrection life right now and enter into a living relationship with him)

No other religion offers this.

Timon.

Really?

So where is he now then? Where can you have a living relationship with him?

Sounds to me more like the first ever recorded Zombie?

Religions are nothing more than fairy tales which instil fears as a means to control people. As we become more educated as a species, religions will eventually decline as they already are in the Western world. How many of us now go to church compared to our grandparents?

If you think ISIS are bad people, have a look back at what the Christian Crusades got up to! We were the same until relatively recently.

Religions are a bit like football teams, where it depends upon where you grew up as to which team you support. But at the end of the day, all teams play football. Competition is one thing, but killing each other because they play for a different team is completely unacceptable!

SG

Have a post count.

It is the same people posting the same shite over and over again that has nothing at all to do with trees , if you look at the other threads the post count is down as this thread and others like it just puts people off from visiting the forum so I don't think that counts...

It is the same people posting the same shite over and over again that has nothing at all to do with trees , if you look at the other threads the post count is down as this thread and others like it just puts people off from visiting the forum so I don't think that counts...

Isn't that the point of " the lounge " ? Tree related stuff can carry on in all the other sections surely ?

Yes but it appears on your unread posts and you fill inclined to read ... the next thing is your drawn in to an ugly debate of religion and politics, would be nice to have the option of not having it appear on the unread screen as this is not the reason I came here or payed for the app.

Yes but it appears on your unread posts and you fill inclined to read ... the next thing is your drawn in to an ugly debate of religion and politics, would be nice to have the option of not having it appear on the unread screen as this is not the reason I came here or payed for the app.

Yep I do see your point there Matty . I have been following it just because of that . We just need more will power bud !