Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

This election's like being inside a propaganda funnel to a sewer.

Trump's gonna quick fry Wiley Coyote dissidents.

Hillary's gonna boil em n clip their wings.

We're gonna keep bombin Muslims to death in their own countries till they learn to like us!

Where's the peace n mind your own bidness candidate?

Get your own friggin house in order first candidate?

Get off n stay off the course GWB put us on to rule the world by force of arms or bust?

Jomoco

I have tried hard but I cant just figure out who is the biggest liar! Both of them own massive cupboards with more skeletons in them than a graveyard. Whichever one loses they had better watch out as I think there might be a bit of a witch hunt into their various issues that they have tried to cover up during the campaign. As for the entertainment factor, it sure as hell beats our boring elections on this side of the pond by a huge mile. Just when you think it cant get any worse for either candidate, up pops something else for the media to get stuck into. It would make a fantastic hollywood movie when its all finished.

I like Micheal More's take on events..

The electorate want to send Trump to the white house because they want to throw a Molotov cocktale into the establishment....

As to what choice american has, what about us. A labour leader from the lunatic fringe, verses a conservative leader held hostage by the lunatic fringe of the right....

Thats if she herself ain't a member of said lunatic fringe herself....

I can see her bein toppled in months...

I like Micheal More's take on events..

The electorate want to send Trump to the white house because they want to throw a Molotov cocktale into the establishment....

As to what choice american has, what about us. A labour leader from the lunatic fringe, verses a conservative leader held hostage by the lunatic fringe of the right....

Thats if she herself ain't a member of said lunatic fringe herself....

I can see her bein toppled in months...

Thats her safe till 2020 then :biggrin::lol::lol:

Thats her safe till 2020 then :biggrin::lol::lol:

LOL, I thought someone would chip in with a comment like that..:thumbup1:

Though I dare say, the Europhiles will be doin their own threatening in the next few months... the womans gonna be bullied from pillar to post over the coming weeks...

I expect its gonna wear pretty thin pretty fast being a prime minister under those circumstances.....

This election's like being inside a propaganda funnel to a sewer.

Trump's gonna quick fry Wiley Coyote dissidents.

Hillary's gonna boil em n clip their wings.

We're gonna keep bombin Muslims to death in their own countries till they learn to like us!

Where's the peace n mind your own bidness candidate?

Get your own friggin house in order first candidate?

Get off n stay off the course GWB put us on to rule the world by force of arms or bust?

Jomoco

How do you think it would be playing out if it we're Donald vs Bernie??

What I hate about politics is its always the lesser of two evils. You don't vote for who you want to win, you vote for who isn't as terrible as the other candidates. I appreciate no-one is perfect but out of 300 million people are these the best two people they can find to represent the worlds biggest superpower. I ask the same in our elections. I yearn for the day that someone actually inspirational comes along.