Cops in America

stihlmadasever

Anytime I watch cop shows from anywhere in the world the police are getting grief from the individuals they are persuing/stopping/questioning. If they would just shut up and do what the officers tell them rather than kick off alot of this wouldn't happen. In the video of the woman in america she was very calm while her man was dying next to her, but life is a bit cheaper overthere i suppose.

Really odd that.... Really odd.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really odd that.... Really odd.

Is the fact that White American cops shoot and often kill black Americans really that odd?

The sad part is, it's become so common and every day that people( and even partners) are ready to film it to put across their point.

Considering that the unemployment rate among young US African Americans is over 50%?

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent | PolitiFact

Yet Obama n Hillary are pro TPP democrats, staying the course set by GWB, bomb em in their own countries till they like us, and our multinational corporate pals too.

Almost as though our govt's decided to put the screws to us till we riot in the streets.

Jomoco

What I find peculiar's our govt selling so many of their constituent's livelihoods overseas for pennies on the dollar, then blaming them for their impoverished circumstances.

The moral of Les Miserable seems beyond our politicians ability to comprehend.

I love the way they swear up n down on a stack of bibles to protect n defend our papered constitution, then turn on a dime to sell out the very citizens our constititution was written to protect n defend.

Don't worry about that constitution folks, it's locked away n protected 24/7, you low IQ citizens however, are worth about 40 cents an hour tops, see?

Jomoco

Sounds a familiar story .

Considering that the unemployment rate among young US African Americans is over 50%?

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent | PolitiFact

Yet Obama n Hillary are pro TPP democrats, staying the course set by GWB, bomb em in their own countries till they like us, and our multinational corporate pals too.

Almost as though our govt's decided to put the screws to us till we riot in the streets.

Jomoco

Exactly. No doubt the wealthier white Americans have a different view but

until the politicians address the unequal unemployment, poverty etc there will be problems. Couple that with access to firearms and you have a recipe for bloodshed.

just a few of my own personal opinions, the great second amendment that many Americans hide behind was written in 1791, so a tad out of date considering how society has progressed and updated other policies to suit. Also I believe America is going down the sink, mix America's archaic gun laws, rising race tensions, and Trump, and the further away we can get from America the better. I doubt there is much can be done about the number of guns on America's streets, but maybe harsher discipline for trigger happy cops might help.

If you want to understand the real problem then its not what you might think, guns, racism or anything else along those lines...

Why don't you ever get stories of Asian Immigrants being gunned down by police officers?..

The problem lies in the black community.. their culture, their apparent disrespect for authority.. Apparently in one study resisting arrest is nine times more likely amoungst blacks..

A black policeman is twice as likely to shoot another black man resisting arrest...

Stefan seems to have some unsavory answers...

[ame]

[/ame]

So I gather Vespasian's under the impression Micah Johnson's experience in Afghanistan's totally unrelated to what he did in Dallas?

You a true believer in staying the course set by GWB Vesp, like Obama?

Jomoco

Anytime I watch cop shows from anywhere in the world the police are getting grief from the individuals they are persuing/stopping/questioning. If they would just shut up and do what the officers tell them rather than kick off alot of this wouldn't happen. In the video of the woman in america she was very calm while her man was dying next to her, but life is a bit cheaper overthere i suppose.

That's the first thing I picked up on. Hey my husbands dying, must share it on Facebook live!