Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

remember the crusades which were ok at the time when england went bashing up the muslims,arabs and whoever else didnt want to be christian.have things really changed??? now its time for us to persecuted in a form of revenge.all wars are started on religious grounds in the past and present.there is no political answer,we just need to learn to get along with each other.

I believe the Crusades were a response to the Muslim world attacking Europe and taking slaves...

"The term slave has its origins in the word slav. The slavs, who inhabited a large part of Eastern Europe, were taken as slaves by the Muslims of Spain during the ninth century AD."

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

Lets hope they never do.

Hope aint gonna cut it...

These fundamentalists are not Muslims they are extremists.

Read the Qu'ran lately?!

What is a Muslim though?

Presumably those who follow the teachings of the Koran.

If this is the measure then it's the fundamentalists who are the 'truest' Muslims as they follow their holy book to the letter. The rest just cherry pick and interpret' date=' making them Muslim lites.[/quote']

Spot on.

Have you read the Koran then TVI?

Extremists take it out of context to bolster their twisted thinking

Have you???!!!

And your point is?...

From what I gather he wants an embargo on Muslims immigrating to the US.

he didn't mention an embargo on business...

And why we're about it, take a look at Saudi Arabia, the country spreading the poison and even they don't want any immigrants from Syria..

Now even I wouldn't suggest a total embargo on Muslims, but I'd make it so they always remained an insignificant minority.. one way or the other..

They have proved themselves beyond the pale, they need watching..

:thumbup1:

remember the crusades which were ok at the time when england went bashing up the muslims,arabs and whoever else didnt want to be christian.have things really changed??? now its time for us to persecuted in a form of revenge.all wars are started on religious grounds in the past and present.there is no political answer,we just need to learn to get along with each other.

Oh dear, the old Crusades chestnut; back to school. So many hooked line and sinker by that old rubbish.

12308848_1684206355189189_1937364435_n.jpg.09d6246e0095eb596bda6f91d44fcdc6.jpg

Trump made his comments off the back of the San Bernadino mass shooting carried out by ISIS inspired Islamists Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik.

Why would Tashfeen Malik, who was born in Pakistan but lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia, want to go and live to the United States? She obviously hated the United States and its values, at least enough to help stockpile an arsenal and to kill 14 people and wound another 21. Why did her husband and co-mass-murderer Syed Rizwan Farook, if he was unhappy with his native America, not return to his parents’ Pakistan, where he could've have practiced Sharia law unhindered by the crass American culture he hated so much?

Trump 's words may seem excessive but his suggestion of banning all muslims from entering the US needs to be taken within the wider context of the worldwide problem of radical Islamism.

syed-farook.jpg?w=736

Edited by scotspine1

I believe this is more or less what Mr. Trump stated,

Real-estate mogul Donald Trump released a statement on Monday calling for the US government to bar all Muslims from entering the country until the terrorist "problem" is under control.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," his campaign statement said.

No I was not present when this statement was made, however I did hear this statement on the radio by Mr. Trump. The existing government/regime in charge of the USA is very pro Muslim and will do nothing to change or alter that position while still in power or even after. That said the shooting that took place last week in CA

is a small example of future attractions to visit my country for the immediate future.

Mr. Trump will continue to control the talking points and to a degree the political conversations while the remaining Presidential candidates allow the media to control the agenda and in turn their candidacy.

Mr. Trump is basically an enigma and for the moment the media has either not figured out how to manage him or are buying their time until the next candidate starts to rise in the Polls, which are completely controlled by the media.

The only person that can defeat Mr. Trump, is Mr. Trump. Saying what is on his mind and getting what he wants is SOP for this person and the closer the US voters of this country get to their respected Primaries the faster the remaining Candidates will either drop out or fall back and start to negotiate with Mr. Trump for future cabinet positions.

The legal citizens of the USA will be making, maybe for the last time very important decisions as to which direction the country is headed in just over a year. ATM I do not know if Mr. Trump is what the USA needs for the future, however I do feel that the race for President in 2016 is Mr. Trumps to win or loose, How he chooses to achieve that goal and fill the job and all it entails remains to be seen.

easy-lift guy

Edited by easy-lift guy