Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

I believe this is more or less what Mr. Trump stated,

Real-estate mogul Donald Trump released a statement on Monday calling for the US government to bar all Muslims from entering the country until the terrorist "problem" is under control.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," his campaign statement said.

No I was not present when this statement was made, however I did hear this statement on the radio by Mr. Trump. The existing government/regime in charge of the USA is very pro Muslim and will do nothing to change or alter that position while still in power or even after. That said the shooting that took place last week in CA

is a small example of future attractions to visit my country for the immediate future.

Mr. Trump will continue to control the talking points and to a degree the political conversations while the remaining Presidential candidates allow the media to control the agenda and in turn their candidacy.

Mr. Trump is basically an enigma and for the moment the media has either not figured out how to manage him or are buying their time until the next candidate starts to rise in the Polls, which are completely controlled by the media.

The only person that can defeat Mr. Trump, is Mr. Trump. Saying what is on his mind and getting what he wants is SOP for this person and the closer the US voters of this country get to their respected Primaries the faster the remaining Candidates will either drop out or fall back and start to negotiate with Mr. Trump for future cabinet positions.

The legal citizens of the USA will be making, maybe for the last time very important decisions as to which direction the country is headed in just over a year. ATM I do not know if Mr. Trump is what the USA needs for the future, however I do feel that the race for President in 2016 is Mr. Trumps to win or loose, How he chooses to achieve that goal and fill the job and all it entails remains to be seen.

easy-lift guy

👍🏻

It's going to be an interesting period

I can only imagine that a hefty proportion of those who want Donald Trump banned from entering the United Kingdom, are people like this odious woman.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGrxGya-Vw[/ame]

(This video had so much criticism and down-votes, that Oxford Union made it private, so someone had to mirror it.)

I fully recommend watching all six debaters, which included Shami Chakrabarti and Peter Hitchens, arguing in favour of pure freedom of speech.

We either live in a free society or we don't. I'm not arguing in favour of Trump, I'm arguing that 200k people who want him banned from entering the UK are a testament to totalitarianism, and the silencing of different opinions.

Would the same people who want Trump to be banned from here, argue the same for an Islamist radical who would come here to plot massacres against Britons? I very much doubt it, yet it is Trump who is the "dangerous one."

Why do the left only rally against the Conservative European, when most Islamic countries and Muslims living in Europe are extremely conservative, and don't believe in women's rights, gay rights and everything we value under liberal, western "democracy."

Again, this is double standards.

Trump is a racist bordering on facist. His father (A, German) was investigated by the U.S. Governmet about his connections with the KKK. Trump himself was investigated by the U.S. Government in the Seventies due to him TELLING his letting agents not to let-out his apartments to black people, speaks volumes to me.

Edited by eggsarascal

Trump isn't self made, his farther was a multi millionaire and set him up in business.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story mind.

A bit like the Nick Ferrari interview with a London copper.

Trump is worth $2.9 billion. If he had put his father's money into a tracker fund and spent his time finger painting, he would be worth $8 billion. :001_smile:

Trump is worth $2.9 billion. If he had put his father's money into a tracker fund and spent his time finger painting, he would be worth $8 billion. :001_smile:

Some one else said that earlier . He is a bit of a knobber if thats true . :biggrin:

Trump is a racist bordering on facist. His father (A, German) was investigated by the U.S. Governmet about his connections with the KKK. Trump himself was investigated by the U.S. Government in the Seventies due to him TELLING his letting agents not to let-out his apartments to black people, speaks volumes to me.

His comments towards Mexican people, raised some important issues but nonetheless came across as overtly judgmental, this is true.

However, you cannot be "racist" to Muslims. Islam is a religion, and Muslims come from all races - black, white or Asian.

It's too easy to call something racist, without providing a legitimate counter argument.

I'm not even fully English; I have non-European ancestry. But I won't be brainwashed by the BBC and the propaganda-ridden articles they've been writing lately, to further their own biased narrative.

The best way to defeat Trump is to take him on in debate and make a mockery of what he thinks. If your argument is better than his, his comedy-like race to be Republican nomination, really will become evident!

Banning and silencing is what real fascism is.