Britain Hating Ideology

DanClimbsTrees

T'was very funny.

There was a hilarious sketch on HIGNFY last night. Picture of Corbyn / Xi Jinping. One of the panel put a quote to the picture " so, tell me how this communism thing works", then someone else said "who's asking who?"

Not so funny when written, but if watched on Iplayer you'd get the drift!

I was howling!

Yep, excellent programme!

Although first one with Mr Clarkson and Mr Osman was a tad awkward at times.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people need to stop moaning and work harder. The welfare state should be a safety net nothing more!

Seriously?

We're not talking about the "scroungers" the Daily Mail would have you believe are the only people on benefits. We're talking about people who are already in work, working 30 hours a week and who have children and will now be significantly worse off from next year.

Read here for info.

Seriously?

We're not talking about the "scroungers" the Daily Mail would have you believe are the only people on benefits. We're talking about people who are already in work, working 30 hours a week and who have children and will now be significantly worse off from next year.

Read here for info.

Yes seriously if your only working 30 hours a week and need more money there is plenty more hours in a week. Work 2 jobs 3 even I've done it myself when required.

Sorry if it's sounds harsh but I was brought up to work and work hard enough to support myself and my family.

I'm not well educated hated school but never claimed benefits.

Life is not easy.

People should spend more time thinking about how to help themselves and their families than worrying about what the system gives them. Because as is being proved now the system will break and ruin things for a lot of people.

I do accept what you are saying about these people being worse off but I don't accept that they should be blaming the state for needing these tax rebates in the first place.

I don't know what would fix the system as Britain is an expensive place to live. Tax the banks too much and they will just move. Without the banks and big business in London the country would be screwed.I do think the government need to close tax loopholes for big business. Labour gave out way too much money. Be it benefits, too many state jobs, too many wars. The list goes on.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but the west of Scotland has masses of east European "Big Issue" salesmen. They and their families will all be claiming benefits... If we vote to leave the EU there will be more taxpayers money to spend on Brits....

How much do you think the 20,000 Syrians we will let into the country will claim in benefits?

I don't know the answer either Stubby. What I think we need is a fairer system. If a couple with children go to work every day and still can't make ends meet the system is wrong IMO. Yes someone will be along to say they are spunking their money but this isn't the case for lots of people. People are working in factories in my neck of the woods on piss poor wages, house prices are going through the roof, young uns ain't got a chance of buying a house around here. Yet big companies are paying little in tax (guess who owns the big companies).

Back to Corbyn, he's too far left wing. The voting British public (including myself) are just off centre. Too far either way is not going to work.

Ok thanks Eggs . Interesting .

I don't know about other parts of the country, but the west of Scotland has masses of east European "Big Issue" salesmen. They and their families will all be claiming benefits... If we vote to leave the EU there will be more taxpayers money to spend on Brits....

How much do you think the 20,000 Syrians we will let into the country will claim in benefits?

What if,,,,, we leave the EU and end up broker?...

What if,,, after promising to clamp down on Migrants, we get even more?...

Did you know.... That Britain's economy is projected to pass that of Germany by the 2050's...

I wonder how that was worked out!!!!!,,, because we are going to import more people than them..

Back to that silly woman on question question time.

Gordon Brown "no more boom an bust"..

David Cameron, we wont touch tax credits..

Gordon Brown was a complete moron, David Cameron isn't the Chancellor..

when asked if tax credits would be lowered, our dave should of told the interviewer to ask Mr Osborne seein as its up to him what happens there..

Yes seriously if your only working 30 hours a week and need more money there is plenty more hours in a week. Work 2 jobs 3 even I've done it myself when required.

Sorry if it's sounds harsh but I was brought up to work and work hard enough to support myself and my family.

Life is not easy.

People should spend more time thinking about how to help themselves and their families than worrying about what the system gives them. Because as is being proved now the system will break and ruin things for a lot of people.

I do accept what you are saying about these people being worse off but I don't accept that they should be blaming the state for needing these tax rebates in the first place.

I don't know what would fix the system as Britain is an expensive place to live. Tax the banks too much and they will just move. Without the banks and big business in London the country would be screwed.I do think the government need to close tax loopholes for big business. Labour gave out way too much money. Be it benefits, too many state jobs, too many wars. The list goes on.

An excellent post. My thoughts too

Life is not easy.

Who's paying for child care when both parents are working two or three jobs?

What if,,,,, we leave the EU and end up broker?...

What if,,, after promising to clamp down on Migrants, we get even more?...

Did you know.... That Britain's economy is projected to pass that of Germany by the 2050's...

I wonder how that was worked out!!!!!,,, because we are going to import more people than them..

Does anyone else really think that Britain's future economic success relies on importing migrants to sell the Big Issue?

If people are going to complain about benefits being cut we should all admit that mass migration is one of the reasons that the Government is cutting benefits....

Money given to migrants is money that can't be given to Brits....