Note For Thieves Trolling The Site .

White Noise

What about second chances for people who REALLY want to change?

Interestingly I've just had all my old jail tattoos removed by laser.

I changed.

I'm all for a second chance but vv few really want to change, many say they do but are too weak to actually do it. I would stick with the branding, crims are crims.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for a second chance but vv few really want to change, many say they do but are too weak to actually do it. I would stick with the branding, crims are crims.

Rubbish Ian! I was a wrong 'un' in my younger years, only time I've been in any sort of trouble in the last 19 years was a traffic offence when I was picking up Silkyfox in London a few years ago.

We can change!

It's a pity there weren't more incentives for people to want to change. Maybe if the benefits system didn't pay people to be drug addicts it would help. I wonder what percentage of stolen arb gear is stolen to fund drug habits?

Sentencing is a joke as well.

Rubbish Ian! I was a wrong 'un' in my younger years, only time I've been in any sort of trouble in the last 19 years was a traffic offence when I was picking up Silkyfox in London a few years ago.

We can change!

Was there a reason you can share for making the change?

We can change!

Eggs I didn't say ALL i said vv few, some like you have and fair play I admire you for that but the bone idle smack heads of today why are on the rob because they can't be arsed to work won't change.

It's a pity there weren't more incentives for people to want to change. Maybe if the benefits system didn't pay people to be drug addicts it would help. I wonder what percentage of stolen arb gear is stolen to fund drug habits?

Sentencing is a joke as well.

Why should people need any other reason than not wanting to cause misery to others and a desire for self-respect?