Note For Thieves Trolling The Site .

White Noise

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its isn't Eggs but you saw the errors of your ways and changed, that takes a lot of work, unfortunately the modern rifraf of today are in it for the long term funded by the government and looked after by the government when cought!

Good post Ian very true

I don't mind at all. I've nothing to hide!

Most of my offences were drug related, although there was the odd case of conspiracy to 'ring' motor vehicles, and the odd bit of violence.

Nothing to be proud of!:001_smile:

Eggs you've got over that hurdle and got on with your life and seen the light and up front and honest with it

Do you want to buy some chain oil :thumbup::thumbup:

Surely that would make them no better than those over whom they are custodians and its unlikely encourage the offenders to change their ways :001_rolleyes:

According to the Daily Mail etc modern prisons are a cross between a Butlins holiday camp and a health club. I would argue that some violence would encourage people to not book a return visit....

Wow ..... I have been so busy of late what with customers and plod pestering me . I have had no time to log in . I really appreciate the positive replys to this post . When push came to shove my diamond mate of many years did bash the would be thief . Now plod bless him has told my friend it was self defense . This copper is switched on and knows the naughty lads history . Extra security at the yard now in place . Fish hooks at eye level on 40lb braid . Dog shite mixed with old engine oil dabbed on the perimeter fenceline . Wildlife camera on order .

On the flip side it was a mint night and the little **** actually pissed his pants :001_tt2: fact .

Wow ..... I have been so busy of late what with customers and plod pestering me . I have had no time to log in . I really appreciate the positive replys to this post . When push came to shove my diamond mate of many years did bash the would be thief . Now plod bless him has told my friend it was self defense . This copper is switched on and knows the naughty lads history . Extra security at the yard now in place . Fish hooks at eye level on 40lb braid . Dog shite mixed with old engine oil dabbed on the perimeter fenceline . Wildlife camera on order .

On the flip side it was a mint night and the little **** actually pissed his pants :001_tt2: fact .

Brilliant outcome:thumbup1:

You also now have made an enemy who might just go at torch your site for revenge, chances are he and his friends will remember and want payback, as non law abiding citizens they might go even further then you.

I appreciate and understand your thoughts and concerns . Obviously you do not know me . I have seen the offenders immediate family and spoken with his group of friends . Trust me they know the score . Black and white . Crystal Clear . If anything I have now gained extra eyes to protect my yard :thumbup:

Everyone plays at different levels . Break into my yard and your immediately playing in the premier . Now you will be treated as such . You will be on the bench a long time though . I work hard as most of us do on this excellent site . I will not let anyone take from me my friends or my family . Sound harsh well maybe Im just sick of all this goody twos shoes malarkey :001_smile: