Note For Thieves Trolling The Site .

White Noise

My Yard was broken into a few nights ago . Hey big deal it happens to everyone :sneaky2: . Well I keep nothing of value at our yard other than our splitter . This is welded to an old unroad worthy two ton trailer . Anyway the scum left two sets of old youngman ladders along with 2 wheel barrows strategically placed next to the main entrance ? Obviously unprofessional scum . They also made it look like the gate was locked . Fortunately for me my landlord had noticed my gate was slightly open and notified me . Thinking the gits would return for the booty me and one other bedded down at the yard for a night of hope :confused1: ........Oh and the lord did show me the light . Little Peugeot pulls up at 2am ish. One lad gets out then enters the yard all hell breaks loose . Get away driver disappears in a cloud of black diesel smoke . The numpty left behind ......... well considering the state of his face he must of fell over in all the confusion :lol::lol::lol: Plod well they did laugh to . Its very dark at my yard . This is not a debate or discussion its a fact so any scum on the rob just think twice before robbing because my logs are Hardwood :001_tt2: Some others on hear would not of even called plod :wink:. So think on scum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like an adventurous night. Did you dress all in black? Bet you felt like a ninja.

I'm trying to imagine falling in the dark in someone else's yard while they are there in the middle of the night, must be one hell of long and continuously bumpy and loud fall.

And I'm trying to imagine owning the yard and laying in wait and minutes before the fun hearing the heart beating in my chest ready to help the trespasser learn to never forget that entering this yard is detrimental to his health