Call from the bank

Alycidon

Modern banking is great, move money around when sitting on the sofa, pay money in any time day or night. Who cares who my business manager is? They only phone up once a year to see if I want to borrow money, they're not really interested in small potatoes like me anyway.

Don't know what you're all moaning about.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I am on 'their side' but I think banks are damned if they do, damned if they don't. I don't want them calling me and offering me stuff but if I want to call them I want to be able to do so 8am-8pm any day of the week. I hardly ever use a branch but if I need to I want one local to me and there to be no queues.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I would submit in writing a formal complaint, just ask your bank for the forms. Refrain from any ambiguity, report the full facts of the matter and state your dissapointment in the manner with which you have been treated.

& if you dont get the right result change banks

N

Edited by NFG

• 3 months later...
Modern banking is great, move money around when sitting on the sofa, pay money in any time day or night. Who cares who my business manager is? They only phone up once a year to see if I want to borrow money, they're not really interested in small potatoes like me anyway.

Don't know what you're all moaning about.

Yep... I agree. The less i have to deal with shop assistants, bank staff, etc the better.... Email the bank, use self service checkouts, etc... All good. I get annoyed when the self service tills are out of action....

Some impersonal service is great - the self serve at mcdonalds is A1.

Asda Tesco etc - why on earth do they have those wretched self serve tills - I would class myself reasonably tech savvy but can muck up one every time I use them. When they are the only thing open sometimes its a necessity...

Pain in the posterior when I want a bottle of wine and a girl half my age has to come and verify I'm old enough to get it!

The paying in machines in my bank piss me off giving a photo copy of each cheque I put in which I either loos or need to staple into my paying in book so I don't, you'd think with this fancy technology it'd show on your account who that individual check was from and how much each was rather than, non cash paid in.