how much do you think your worth???

desired_affect

I am Joe Public, so my post is from that point of view. I'd consider £200 a day a bargain, in fact I'd expect to pay £250.

Don't climbers have liability and life insurance ?

And don't tell me climbing trees with chainsaws isn't more dangerous than most jobs, I won't believe you.

Just a quick question....For that £250/day, would you expect them to remove all the debris created from the job? i.e. have a truck and chipper etc? If so then you def need to hiring a company, even a small one, and paying a lot more than 250 a day.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got paid 50quid to 70quid max a day for climbing has been the same for 3 years i have all my own climbing and lowering gear 3120xp and 460 husky and ms200t id b happy with 100quid a day but i dout id get paid that if i asked for it

Do something else then, NO way would i provide all that kit and do a days work for 70 quid a day. as a self employed person i would want 80 quid a day just to turn up and work and not provide any tools. My groundie gets payed 60 quid a day and provides nowt but himself!

ive got paid 50quid to 70quid max a day for climbing has been the same for 3 years i have all my own climbing and lowering gear 3120xp and 460 husky and ms200t id b happy with 100quid a day but i dout id get paid that if i asked for it

That is not good at all. I had a 16 year old son with 0 experience and no kit to come and work with me today (could not get anyone else on a saturday last minute), maybe I am too generous but he was chuffed with his £70. Anyone the grounds for me is on at least 65, up to 100 for the better more experienced ones.

You may as well go on the dole, life would be a lot less stressfull too :tongue_smilie:

Forgot to say this is not a dig at you, just maybe you need to have a rethink on your current employers.

Edited by Jonny69
Forgot to mention