Urinating In A Client's Yard?

Haironyourchest

Leaning over the bonnet of the truck pretending to talk or read whilst peeing over the wheel.

Peeing on the wheel is a good move, I believe its still legal to urinate on the wheel of your own vehicle, goes back to the showman days I think.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nearside rear only I think

Slightly different here just working on the estate, but because we have three tenants and holiday lets you still have to be wary were you whip it out for a pee, you never know who is going to turn the corner, had a couple of close calls before whilst working before, good job the dog appeared before the tenant, but mid stream is embarrassing.

Got caught once whilst gardening.. Was blowing the edges out and as I rounded a blind spot in the garden, I thought 'perfect place to drain the main vein'. I was on my own and left the blower running on my back. Obviously, I couldn't help myself but to turn the giant stream of pee into spray with the blower. Merrily blowing my piss and generally feeling good, to my horror the customer had been following me up her lengthy garden, to offer me a tea or ask me to do something presumably. She saw me. I saw her. I turned the br380 off, turned it back on again, turned it off, pranced about trying to put my willy away whilst she stood with her hands over her mouth. I literally crumbled, apologising profusely. She said I couldn't work out what you were doing at first. She thought I was spraying some sort of fertiliser! She then said, well, at least it'll keep the foxes away! I instantly changed the topic asking if it was ok to trim the viburnum hard! Suffice to say, I didn't get my tea! :)

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant! And truly mortifying.

Chip bin is second port of call if the garden isn't sufficiently overgrown although my mate was taking a leak in the bin one time before we'd started chipping. The customer comes out to talk to me when this steaming stream starts poring out of the corner of the chip box and down his driveway. Both myself and the customer trying to ignore it.