Cheap kit bags.

madbopper

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice selection of bags down at GO OUTDOORS large discounts just brought the 65ltr one for £14 :thumbup1:

Just got half a dozen of these today as was passing and they seem quite good so now blue bags for climbing gear and red for rigging stuff and for that price even if we only get a year it's good value in my opinion.

just been to go outdoors had a look at there bags thought a bit flimsy was passing a Cotswold outdoor shop had a look at there bags bought 2 a 140lt and a 100lt bag, was £70 down from £120 and £60 down from £110 totally waterproof,heavyduty and came with 2yr garruntee if you took a free store card.really good hard wearing bags and looks like they can take a bit of abuse,larger one going to be rigging bag and other one for climbing kit,going back later for another one for my second climbing kit and they are giving vouchers £10 off when you spend £60.Best bag I have found well worth the money.