What the hell is going on here then ?

Pipmac

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not worried about inconveniencing the public for a minute. Most people are happy to wait.

I don't appreciate been called a liar- we run a respectable, professional company. I was simply stating my opinion- there's no need to get personal!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Nothing Personal in it mate.I was born 200 Kicks up the Road from you.Spent over half my life in the same game Globally and if my Boys chose a Section fell over a "Straight Fell" in the same situation,then my fault would be with my recruitment policy.P.s. Say Hello to "Dutch Menno" next time you see him.

Everyone has mentioned how they wouldn't do it like that no one has mentioned the blue car parked about 10 foot away?

To climb and section you would have to lower everything to avoid car.

They obviously thought they could fell it and did so without damaging anything.

Don't see what all the fuss is myself.

Everyone has mentioned how they wouldn't do it like that no one has mentioned the blue car parked about 10 foot away?

There's nothing wrong with straight felling a tree ,but this lot were not in control of the situation hence all the shouting yelling and near panic as the tree came over and the bloke who just moved the lorry walked straight towards the tree ,this broke all rules and was crazy.

Me neither . Someone had already climbed it to put the rope on so they must have looked at the options .

Yes those guys looked the type that had already assessed other avenues or put a throw line into a hardwood, in full leaf, especially since its not tied off at the trunk, I'm sure they throw lined in, throw lined back up and out giving a clear line to install their pull rope around the stem, back to them, and then put in a running bowline to run smoothly to the trunk.:001_rolleyes:

Yes those guys looked the type that had already assessed other avenues or put a throw line into a hardwood, in full leaf, especially since its not tied off at the trunk, I'm sure they throw lined in, throw lined back up and out giving a clear line to install their pull rope around the stem, back to them, and then put in a running bowline to run smoothly to the trunk.:001_rolleyes:

You don't need to be round the stem, just a strong branch.