Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

the sales reps must be dragging their heels heres a number for you 07809495264 this is lyle sibbalds phone number he will point you in the right direction or sort you out with prices for sany

Cheers bud I'll keep hold of it but have got sorted now.

So after many miles of driving and wasted time people not returning calls and lots of frustration and having to wind in the budget due to unforeseen circumstances I have finally ended up buying a secondhand Volvo ec15b reasonable hours and tidy nick been looked after and all works, not used in anger yet but will be very soon.ImageUploadedByArbtalk1468929492.738083.jpg.e296837c13f65a2205d054b6269a5d7f.jpg

Nice one. Looks like a decent little unit.

Hopefully so no signs of abuse been serviced every 150hrs all greased regularly no smoke and piped for a breaker but never had one fitted so need to get some couplers for the pipes, I was pretty much set on a kubota kx36 with full cab but they kept messing me about over going to see it.

I prefer no cab on a mini digger for arb work. As you're relatively low down and have limited reach you'll find yourself in the thick of it often and its too easy to break windows. Plus quicker to jump in and out. Obviously has some downsides on a rainy day....

Hopefully the breaker circuit is double acting. Gives you a good choice of grabs etc.

Great you got sorted and that's as bombproof as they come.:thumbup1:

4cx just come on Mascus, looks all there and ready for more work.

JCB 4CX Backhoe loaders, Year of manufacture: 2001 - Mascus UK

Eddie.

Cheers Eddie, ditching bucket that came with it has seen better days and needs attacking with the welder but will do for now, the 12inch bucket that came with it has been hard faced on the teeth and bucket edges so should probably last indefinitely 👍

to add to this thread, we have a 5 ton JCB which is the smallest size that can really load a 20 tonner. Great workhorse, powerful but she likes a drink!

We also have a telehandler with loading bucket which is a great tool. Couldn't be without it used daily for unloading, stacking scaff etc.

I'm thinking of buying a 2.7 tonner as well for when the big machine makes a mess, like sorting drainage and sewers on drives / tight spaces. We hire them in a fair bit, and i really dont like repeat hiring kit as its dead money.

You don't see swivel buckets much in building but they would be dead handy i think for grading and trenching to help stop the sides falling in. Any recommendations on a supplier ?