Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Finally had the Liebherr next to the Kubota over the weekend so couldn't resist a few pictures.

You will see the Kubota is no ordinary 8 tonner in stance, and the Liebherr doesn't seem to totally dwarf it.

However jump in the Liebherr, get the cab up and things look totally different, with the Kubota looking like a 3 tonner sat alongside!

The Liebherr is now complete, shaken down and ready to go with Shear, Grapple Saw and Selector Grab all running through the Engcon with full Ec-Oil hydraulic connection, so anyone with a lot to get down in a short time this can bring some serious capacity.

Rubber Blocks are available for highway and for the right application it can go onto 1300mm Super Lgp pads for minimal impact.

Eddie.

Went past in a hurry but did I see it parked up on the M1 site just north of Watford gap today Eddie? Just caught a glance.

Yes, that's where it's currently parked, and it should have been home but for a bit of issue with Traffic Management for getting it off which scuppered the plan which is currently being reworked.

It is turning out in many aspects even better than I could have hoped, and more than came into it's own working in front of a big Bandit many may have seen at the APF.

The Bandit must come in for considerable praise, and the piece in the Liebherr grab here, simply got posted in whole and gone!:thumbup:

Early days, but I have my eye on another attachment for the Liebherr now I've seen what it can really do.

Eddie.

CsGBXAkWAAAV5Yn.jpg-small.jpeg.969d68a79474d29907f768979388366f.jpeg

Is that the big chipper ground control have just got, looked a beast and would really like to see it and your machine working in harmony.

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

Yes that's the one, Greg has a really good video on his phone I'm trying to get off him of the Liebherr really making it work!:thumbup1:

Eddie.

Aha I thought it looked a beast as I approached it compared to all the other kit that's littering the side of the M1.

Laid out with all its Swiss army knife attachments!

Proper show off! And why not! Lol

The calls I have had about it, as it's pretty hard to hide, and the name on the back makes it unmistakable.

Hopefully home tomorrow night.

Eddie.