Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Treated my little arb digger to a new trailer today. Gh94 and a perfect fit! b6b24b851f251408fbe2fd4e95330ee0.jpg

Good trailers those - we run tracked Greenmechs on them and they are pretty much made to measure! The chippers are 1.8 tonnes (ish) and we did have a problem with snapping leaf springs though. We have uprated them to dual leaves and the problem has now gone (I think the singles flex a bit too much, then the bump stop fails, and once that has gone the spring over-stretches and eventually snaps).

Yeah. I wanted something that would fit the tracks when fully extended (for transport stability).

My komatsu comes in at 1670kg odd with the grader bucket on and a full tank of fuel so hopefully ok but I'll bear in mind the double leaf springs you mentioned. Hopefully not an issue for a while!

That fantastic Eddie what size engcon are you running and are you using the grapple saw yet.? I'm realising the limitations with my ec 209 .! Just working on getting round the flow issue but loving the engcon and attachments tree shear ,forks etc the control is amazing..!! Great job with the liebherr ..! Have you seen sennbogen 718 forestry looks amazing on my one day wish list.!

That fantastic Eddie what size engcon are you running and are you using the grapple saw yet.? I'm realising the limitations with my ec 209 .! Just working on getting round the flow issue but loving the engcon and attachments tree shear ,forks etc the control is amazing..!! Great job with the liebherr ..! Have you seen sennbogen 718 forestry looks amazing on my one day wish list.!

Running a special EC226 with different swivel to get more flow for the attachments.

Not needed the grapple saw in any real anger, but working fantastic now and heading north for a couple more mods as soon as it comes in.

How old is your Ec209 unit?

I looked at a 718 in action, but it simply can't handle the weight required when you throw the Engcon in, they have a very neat setup to give the manipulation but you can't have the flexibility the Engcon brings to the Liebherr especially with the EC-Oil to change attachments.

Eddie.

• 3 weeks later...