362 or 560???

Tom Hall

Think I said it before in another thread but the 560 IMO is a one person saw , if you got lots of guys using then I would opt for the stihl .. The auto tune seems to set itself to how one person uses a saw and you need to keep it sharp , again this week I slightly dulled it and carried on using it ,saw was not running too happy but its never given me any serious problems and flys unbelievably if you keep it sharp.

Watch the fuel levels as well they don't like been run dry but I have an older model,my 540 auto tune seems fine with been run dry.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not bad John, it's just not as good as the saw it replaced.

Husky have upped their game, Stihl have sat on their arrogant laurels.

That's summed up the whole issue for me. If the comparison was 361 vs 560 there'd be more for the stihl I'm sure.

Husky IMO have moved forward with all the world demand for less immisions, picked up the ball and run with it in fact. Stihl for some reason have got their heads so far up their own rear, they can't see daylight, just plunging forward like there customers will stay loyal,,,,,,, erm, maybe not!

He means a stihl ms362 not a husqvarna 362xp mate

Obviously!

4-0 then ! :biggrin:

560xp, should be a very easy choise to make. The specs doesn't fully describe how different those saws are.

PS; If you stay with a 15" bar, try a 3/8x8 or a .325x9 setup on it (you will need a 562xp clutch drum though).:001_smile:

Obviously!

560xp, should be a very easy choise to make. The specs doesn't fully describe how different those saws are.

PS; If you stay with a 15" bar, try a 3/8x8 or a .325x9 setup on it (you will need a 562xp clutch drum though).:001_smile:

I tried a .325 on an 8 pin but with the 18" bar and it confused the auto tune . Went back to a 7 pin and just lean on the torque ....

Obviously!

The 562 run STD rim fitting as opposed to the small then I'm guessing? That will be very interesting as the saw on 8t is insanely fast, 9t would be fun, upping the speed to around 27-28 m/s

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App