for those who remember the 70's and 80's

GardenKit

Theres a guy down the rugby club who wrote the Shake and Vac jingle.

Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back in your carpet. It was a bit cult at the time. Can't now see why.

Is that Jonathon Hodge mate?

Classic memories coming back from this.

I remember my mate getting a Raleigh Grifter and all of us crowding round it because it looked so good.

3 gears!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't allowed a motorcycle as my pop said I'd get the gravel rush ......I asked what that was and was told.......when you fall of skid down the road on yer rear end you get the gravel rush lol

Haha, was the only time I've ever ridden a motorbike, was never much into them prefer 4 wheels :thumbup1:

My first mobile phone

I had one of those too Dean. It wedged very nicely between the seats in the Subaru Pickup. Seem to remember it cost around £800 and the vodaphone contract came with a little map showing where there was coverage. There were a hell of a lot of empty spaces on that map.