Practical Jokes

Jonesie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At college we set up a zipwire across the river between two trees and anchored it to the towbar of a pickup. We all had a go and one lad wanted to go again. Halfway across we let the handbrake off the pickup and he hit the water and skimmed like a skipping stone! He was going home on the bus too!

Not funny at all!

Take the chain of the 880, hide behind a tree with the saw ticking over, as the victim approaches jump out, rev saw and thrust bar into their guts!

Don't do this to someone with a week heart!

Skyhuck I'm doing that at the next available opportunity..... Mega

T My old boss took the lead out of a car battery put the top back on and used to surprise you by throwing it at you,

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

i work in a pharmasutical plant and we spend alot of time in air suits ( big yellow rubber suit with a clear plactic hood and detachable gloves. it is a given rule that if any one laves their suit you swap th gloves to the wrong hands or if they are working in it you fold their air line so they steam up.

our other favorite is to fill peoples lunchboxes with shite out the bin orput their lunch box in the freezer in the canteen all morning then replace it to their bag just before lunch.

one of the guys i work with likes to sneak up behind me anmake me jump so i spend my life looking over my sholder. to get my own back i do things like shred the news paper and feed the bits through the gap in his locker door. staple the bottom of the legs on his overalls shut and last week unrolled several condoms poke each one trough the round vent holes in his locker and spray expanding foam into each one before knoting the ends and letting them fill up the locker.

another bloke spent months telling us about the new car he was getting and thn it got delayed by a few weeks ad we got told every datail of why it was delayed. when he finally got it he still didnt shut up about it so i phoned the garage he bought it from and got them to send me a brochure which came with a letter. i scannd the headed paper into the computer an made my own letter informing him that de to the problem with his breaks which had cused the delay in his delivery his car was been recalled nd he souldnt drive it untill he had contacted customer services. i gave the customer service phone number of a supermarket in the townwhere he bought his car. he walked to work in the poorng rain for three days before i told him what id done. after the initial rage he laughd and said he wondered why the woman from customer services kept sayingbut sir we dont sell cars. the following day i took a needle and tread to work and threaded two mentoe sweets onto a bit of thread and after he had had a drink from his coke bottle and put it back in the fridge i undid the lid put the mentoes into the top ofthe bottle whilstholding the thread so they didnt fall into the juice then screwed thelid back on and snippd the thread. when he opened his juice at lunch timethe sweetsfell ito the coke and the whole lot erupted allover him. i thoughthe was going to kill me for that one.

my grandad use to smoke rollups and would get me to roll hi a load each day using his rollie machine. i would occasionally put the banger out of a party popper in one to make him jump.

the very best practical joke i have ever heard of was some one sent the undertakers to someones house at 2 in the morning and ask for the blokes wife.