Practical Jokes

Jonesie

I was working on the ground whilst my supervisor was climbing. I'd just dragged some brash out front when a neighbour came up to me asking if we could pop round and give her a quote. My supervisor does that so I took her name (Mrs Moffat) and told her that he'd pop over once he was down.

When he came down I told him to pop next door, and when he asked her name, in a moment of confusion, I told him it was Mrs Hubbard (can you see where I got my wires crossed?)

Apparently when he knocked on the door and addressed her as such, he got a rather peeved look.

My supervisor doesn't find me funny...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, nice 1.:biggrin:

I know a guy who was announcing folk as they walked through the door into a party, he has a really loud commanding voice.

A couple walked through that he couldn't remember the ladies name, so he quickly asked 1 of his mates who was standing beside him, his mate quickly whispered her name so Big Davie wouldn't look bad.:001_rolleyes:

He welcomed the couple in and roared at the top of the voice, Mr X and his good wife Fanny!!:lol:

The whole place just collapsed with laughter except the lady and Big Davie:laugh1:

'Another much more simple one, wait untill the guy up the tree isn't looking and crawl under the nearest large branch and lie very still. Had this done to me and very nearly sh@t myself..'

you mean like this mate? :musicus:

597663460e1f1_splatamatt.jpg.cc34e5fa04b0628d7d39eba88241fee1.jpg

Told my mate to ride his bike at the rope swing over the river when we were kids, I'd hold the swing in place to make sure he got it. Was a picture seeing the panic on his face when he was stood up on the bike with both hands in the air to grab the swing, which sadly I had pulled out of reach:sneaky2:

In the late 70s the students at Cambridge Uni did a brilliant one....

There were some road works starting in the town, one bunch of students went to the police and told them that a it was a rag week prank and they felt it would get out of hand.

Meanwhile some other student went to tell the road works guys that a bunch of students dressed as coppers were coming along to try and stop them...

Then they all just stood back and watched the fiasco unfold.