council competing against us! disgusting!

simonm

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Further more on really massive contracts it is against european competition law for state backed organisations to bid for private work...... one rule for the big boys.....

Do you have any links showing this? Could be handy, been pricing against an LA quite a bit recently.

I dont think its right to start having a go at the council lads its not their doing!:confused1:

Besides way too harsh saying they are all lazy good for nothings.:thumbdown:

I certainly dont agree with the LA's using public funded equipment and all that goes with it to carry our private work though.

Its certainly not a bad card to hold advertising you are LA to potential customers who are worried about getting unknown contractors in.:sneaky2:

I see our LA boys towing a nice new timberwolf chipper about that I've help fund and badly need for my own business . Now that were all one team should i now get access to this machine or get some sort of tax rebate?

Not a lot of people know this but you are within your rights to request the use of a chipper, stump grinder, chainsaw, strimmer or any other bit of kit from the LA as a tax payer as long as you fulfill ther health & safety requirements- contact your LA parks department and ask-:thumbup1: tell them your rights. Another THING you and i have to do all the phone calls when we get in after work and price out of hours, they dont, a tax payer paid for girl picks up there phone calls and they price in the tax payers time!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Not a lot of people know this but you are within your rights to request the use of a chipper, stump grinder, chainsaw, strimmer or any other bit of kit from the LA as a tax payer as long as you fulfill ther health & safety requirements- :thumbdown:

What, so I can borrow a van and chipper?:confused1: