Dirty stunts pulled by customers

gibbon

I have (without being asked) received Earl Grey from some people, when I spat it onto the ground immediately they understood the gravity of the mistake.

i wish my wife would get the gravity of trying to sneak one of those pot pouri smelling tea bags in my cup instead of a proper cuppa!!! She says it would enhance my taste buds.............:thumbdown:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 6 weeks ago delivered 2 cu metres to a slightly awkward customer from last year. Wife took the order. I rang back to check our standard 10" logs were big enough. When I got there his wife told me he had not left the cash as arranged he would bring it that night. 3 days went by, I rang his response "I suppose your worried about your money" my reply "yes" the logs are too small and there is bark and trash in it. I will offer you half the money. Within ten minutes the whole lot was back on our truck the dust and trash swept up which did not fill a gallon bucket. The load was probably the best I have sent out in 5 years bone dry mix of ash beech and oak. I was extremely polite and left without a cross word but had a big smile on my face as we wont need to go there again and for me chapter underlined and closed.

customer told me today that his neighbour complained about the smoke and the smell from his fire to the local authority . the man can from the council asked him about his stove and to see the certifiate for the stove witch he had he was told about the kindering time the man from the council said if your neigbour dosen like the smell from the stove he should more so off he went and told him that so kinderling time will be a bit more smokey for a while.

about 6 weeks ago delivered 2 cu metres to a slightly awkward customer from last year. Wife took the order. I rang back to check our standard 10" logs were big enough. When I got there his wife told me he had not left the cash as arranged he would bring it that night. 3 days went by, I rang his response "I suppose your worried about your money" my reply "yes" the logs are too small and there is bark and trash in it. I will offer you half the money. Within ten minutes the whole lot was back on our truck the dust and trash swept up which did not fill a gallon bucket. The load was probably the best I have sent out in 5 years bone dry mix of ash beech and oak. I was extremely polite and left without a cross word but had a big smile on my face as we wont need to go there again and for me chapter underlined and closed.

very satisfying,