Did someone say beverargino?

Mick Dempsey

22 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

How did I know you where gonna say something like that? 🙄 You're certainly not one for owning your mistakes are you?

Anyway, lets move on. :)

Funny you should mention Morrisons (no apostrophe required ;) :P ) I get my marrow bones from there, one of the few places outside of the local butchers that sell them. They still do a genuine butchers range in Dundee. Not seen if they do Flat Iron though. One of my daughters used to work in a Dundee butchers and when I asked them for Flat Iron they where quite surprised. A 40% discount was rather welcome though. 

Bleeding ell, I remember the girls back in high school being bitchy but they have nothing on you.

It was a joke, it's fairly obvious that my grammar is a bit crap to say the least. If I was applying for a job or writing a report I would put a bit more effort in but since I'm only posting on a forum, on my phone, using a Swype type of keyboard is not that important imo. 

Anyway, marrow bone from Morrison's, now that's a good call. I bought some yesterday but tbh whenever I cook them most of the marrow bone just ends up as a puddle of oil in the bottom of the roasting tray. I think this time I might try to cut them with a hacksaw and see if that helps.

Yesterday's effort turned it like this

20230728_213327.thumb.jpg.ad6b3da7b541ed035c6d761a997eb095.jpg

I yeeted the tomatoes back into the fridge and swapped them for the black kale which tastes great when fried with a bit of salt and pepper.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Pete Mctree said:

I’m having a nice full bodied red this evening 

IMG_6666.jpeg

Now that's a steak!

A bottle of this with some chicken kebabs, which looked a bit rank as I defrosted the chicken fillets in the20230729_205446.thumb.jpg.301fdc7bbecfa119d0ae30cb18b75ea8.jpg microwave but they tasted ok, homemade humus with chili and flat bread.

This was last night's location for a couple cans of stella

£20 aliexpress hammock, camouflage is working well here!

Got woke up at 5am by a roe deer barking next to me, cheeky c*nt!

P1080475x.thumb.jpg.25bbfe23ca08029763286395397743c7.jpg

P1080478x.thumb.jpg.c2008d911250c65b49f5a14cf032f449.jpg

Edited by scbk
  • Like 6