Lineker stood down…

eggsarascal

6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

the police a) didn't think that any court would believe a lass who was whoring herself out for £2.50 a shot,

That just makes me angry.

A child that can't legally consent to intercourse can in no way 'whore herself out' in the first place. And why should the police presume to know the mind of a court without presenting evidence and a court itself deciding. We're not talking about a shoplifter at Asda, it's organised child abuse and rape, whoever the perpetrator.

• Like 4

Just now, sime42 said:

Anyway, forget about all that, Multiculturalism is old news.

The 15 Minute City concept is the new kid on the block of Conspiracy Theories. Check this bad boy out;-

WWW.THENEWEUROPEAN.CO.UK

Why the crazy 15-minute city conspiracy theory is no laughing matter

BYLINETIMES.COM

Otto English takes a deep dive into the chilling world of a big new theory that has caught the eye of libertarian influencers...

5 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Anyway, forget about all that, Multiculturalism is old news.

The 15 Minute City concept is the new kid on the block of Conspiracy Theories. Check this bad boy out;-

WWW.THENEWEUROPEAN.CO.UK

Why the crazy 15-minute city conspiracy theory is no laughing matter

BYLINETIMES.COM

Otto English takes a deep dive into the chilling world of a big new theory that has caught the eye of libertarian influencers...

Don’t worry about it 42 if the last couple of years is anything to go by you’ll not notice it even if it does come off. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Don’t worry about it 42 if the last couple of years is anything to go by you’ll not notice it even if it does come off. 

🤔 I think you missed the point. It's yet another conspiracy theory so it's never going to come off. 😜

3 minutes ago, sime42 said:

🤔 I think you missed the point. It's yet another conspiracy theory so it's never going to come off. 😜

No I got it alright, like I say you’d never notice it anyway judging by how astute you’ve been previously. 

10 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

A child that can't legally consent to intercourse can in no way 'whore herself out' in the first place. And why should the police presume to know the mind of a court without presenting evidence and a court itself deciding. We're not talking about a shoplifter at Asda, it's organised child abuse and rape, whoever the perpetrator.

Agree with the first bit entirely.  Re the second part; the Police don't decide whether to present evidence to a court, the CPS do or with you the Procurator Fiscal.

I'm with you on 'letting the court decide' but giving them the opportunity isn't the Police's decision, that's all

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

The lass in question ended up being a sex worker and was over 16 when she was persuaded to go to the police by her support worker. I should have made that clear. In the end she got a sum of money and is still in supported living. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mark J said:

The lass in question ended up being a sex worker and was over 16 when she was persuaded to go to the police by her support worker. I should have made that clear. In the end she got a sum of money and is still in supported living. 

I just remembered the documentary about it and it seemed to be teens under the age of consent. It angered me that the Police thought they could excuse their decisions by accusing children of promiscuity.

• Like 4

They've not exactly got a good track record at the moment. Doesn't sound like it's a culture that favours the victims in some, (or a lot?), of cases.   ..............

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The BBC understands the report will criticise the Met's tolerance of wrongdoing within its ranks.

5 hours ago, sime42 said:

They've not exactly got a good track record at the moment. Doesn't sound like it's a culture that favours the victims in some, (or a lot?), of cases.   ..............

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The BBC understands the report will criticise the Met's tolerance of wrongdoing within its ranks.

good to see that they are representative of the population 👍

• Haha 2