Try Aspen fuel in your business with our money back gaurantee

Aspen@AAOIL

Hello Arbtalkers!

It has been a while since we posted anything on here but we have just launched an incredible promotion for businesses in the Arb sector which I wanted to share.

Do you operate or work for a business that still uses regular pump fuel in your chainsaws? Perhaps you have considered using Aspen alkylate petrol but been put off from trying due to the increase in cost? Well this promotion is aimed at YOU!

We want to help companies get over the cost barrier and to see how Aspen fuel can benefit their business which is why we have come up with a promotion which lets you try Aspen fuel with a money back guarantee if after the trial, you wish to switch back to pump fuel. 

Sounds too good to be true? you might be right but this is how confident we are that by trying Aspen fuel for 3 months in your business, you will never want to go back to pump fuel!

for more information and for a link to sign up to more information about the promotion please use the below link.

Any questions, please ask away :)

ASPENFUEL.CO.UK

Trial Aspen fuel and see the benefits for your business with our risk-free money-back guarantee.
  • Like 2

On 28/10/2022 at 14:31, pleasant said:

Interesting, but how does it 'get over the cost barrier' ?

From years of experience in talking to professional users about the benefits of Aspen fuel, it is very clear that most businesses do not understand the actual cost impact of switching to using our fuel. They like the idea of using Aspen but cant understand how the benefits will outweigh the cost increase and end up never trying it. Business users who have made the switch however, see it as an essential part of their business which is justifiable for many reasons. 

Whilst this trial doesn't aim to make the fuel any cheaper than it already is, it is designed to offer newcomers to the product, a chance to try it and see for themselves without any worry of any additional cost to their business should they decide it is not for them.

in other words, we don't believe that there is a cost barrier and this trial is meant to prove this.

Does that help answer your question?

No it doesn't........giving a free trial, for which afterwards is going to cost you £23 per 5 litres, does not explain to anyone how that 'overcomes the cost'

I am not saying it's not good stuff because I sell it....and the Stihl motomix, but if I said to a customer- here's a can try it and it will help you understand the cost savings....he quite rightly is going to want an explanation as to how that statement rings true.

In the same way you have pretty much done the same to me.

• Thanks 1

I've always found Aspen's presence on this forum to be a little lacking. I'd be very interested to know who posts on their behalf on here. The replies always seem a bit too 'corporate' to be genuine, but a bit too amateurish to be written by the marketing department. It's a pretty good demonstration of how not to use social media. 

It's a good product; I use it myself, However. I can't imagine anyone is going to be persuaded to give it a try based on the original post in this thread. I realise I'm probably not going to get a genuine reply to this query, but I'd love to chat to someone about it, and find out why they post in this style. 

2 minutes ago, Retired Climber said:

I've always found Aspen's presence on this forum to be a little lacking. I'd be very interested to know who posts on their behalf on here. The replies always seem a bit too 'corporate' to be genuine, but a bit too amateurish to be written by the marketing department. It's a pretty good demonstration of how not to use social media. 

It's a good product; I use it myself, However. I can't imagine anyone is going to be persuaded to give it a try based on the original post in this thread. I realise I'm probably not going to get a genuine reply to this query, but I'd love to chat to someone about it, and find out why they post in this style. 

Agree.......making a 'throwaway' statement like in the original post is annoying and insulting, which is why I was following it up.

Imo you need to think of it as PPE, most PPE is clothing you pay an extortionate price for, hopefully never gets tested but if it does, you’re thankful for the cost

if you’re a boss you should be minimizing the risks you expose your employees to, save future law suits and the like

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, josharb87 said:

Imo you need to think of it as PPE, most PPE is clothing you pay an extortionate price for, hopefully never gets tested but if it does, you’re thankful for the cost

if you’re a boss you should be minimizing the risks you expose your employees to, save future law suits and the like

Use of petrol tools powered by pump petrol is perfectly acceptable practise and has been for years. 

Currently anyone trying to sue you for being asked to drive a lawnmower filled up at Tesco’s is on a hiding to nothing. 

Edited by doobin
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, doobin said:

Use of petrol tools powered by pump petrol is perfectly acceptable practise and has been for years. 

Currently anyone trying to sue you for being asked to drive a lawnmower filled up at Tesco’s is on a hiding to nothing. 

Doobs you are correct of course . I use alkylate fuel now a days because I can . I don't use Aspen anymore as my dealer does not stock it but I use the husky equivalent . I mix the 4t stuff with my stock of Red Line racing 2t oil at 50:1 .  I used to use petrol and have come to no harm but , I do feel better using alkylate fuel and so do my saws .

4 hours ago, pleasant said:

does not explain to anyone how that 'overcomes the cost'

You changed their wording.  They said 'get over the cost barrier' as in to understand why despite the extra cost it might be worth paying for it (for the reasons already gone into).  They aren't saying they're offering a way to make it cheaper.

• Like 2