Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

………forces of anarchy, union leaders, vandals, football hooligans, Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins namby pamby probation officers. Play for Today, glue sniffers, punk rock, Chinese Restaurants (why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed by Chinese restaurants?)…

Like I say what an argumentative tool, the realisation of how far wrong you’ve been over the past couple of years must be a bitter pill for a self appointed arbtalk legend in your own mind such as yourself Dempsey. On a slightly different topic but at the same time possibly relevant, having witnessed first hand your attempts at clairvoyance and mind reading I see what with mystic Meg having passed away a possible vacancy 🤷‍♂️“Mystic Mick” 🤔 then again maybe not eh, seeing as how the last couple of years have panned out. 

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

The Rolling Stones, the contraceptive pill, flared trousers, the permissive society, Tom Jones’ hips, Idi Amin, gays, mini skirts, hair worn over the ears, Anthony Wedgewood Benn, the list goes on..

forces of anarchy, union leaders, vandals, football hooligans, Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins namby pamby probation officers. Play for Today, glue sniffers, punk rock, Chinese Restaurants

JFK

BLOWN AWAY

WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAAAAY...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Johnsond said:

I’d not say it was nothing as such, the total disregard for human life exhibited by politicians and the suffering we see, often sanitised by the video game mentality of watching tanks being picked off or guys having drones drop grenades literally into their laps all recorded and viewed in the main by people who have never ever been in the military is a sad indication of where we are as a society. Combine all this with the last few years lunacy and the constant relentless EU and others drive for centralisation, alignment and digital ID/Currency, the constant attacks on the traditional family unit and the promotion of utter crap woke trans shit,etc etc and it’s not hard to see why people are wondering where it will all end. In the meantime the weapons industry is booming, energy companies are making record profits, tax is at an all time, people are on the bones of their arse financially, food prices are soaring whilst the EU/Dutch government attempts to close farms to save the planet, the list is long if you want to look  🤔

Ok, you got a lot more out of his post than I did.

It started off with "the whole lot of it is just a distraction, a plan "

I was hoping that he would then go on to explain what the plan is, who is in on this plan and what they are trying to distract us all from. It's not like they can distract us from the things that you have mentioned as its quite clear to everyone that they are going on so I presume it must be something else. 

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

Ok, you got a lot more out of his post than I did.

It started off with "the whole lot of it is just a distraction, a plan "

I was hoping that he would then go on to explain what the plan is, who is in on this plan and what they are trying to distract us all from. It's not like they can distract us from the things that you have mentioned as its quite clear to everyone that they are going on so I presume it must be something else. 

Presumption 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Now that’s a dangerous game, as for what I get out of the guys post 🤔well I’ve read a lot of his over last couple of years as I’ve read a lot of those of others many of whom resort to ridicule at the earliest opportunity. Which will stand or indeed has stood the test of time so far ??. Myself my mind is pretty much made up on that question. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I suppose he’s talking about Fibonnacci sequence, seems to be his thing lately.

Prepare for a picture of a Romanesco cabbage.

Hey, I get it that you really like to ridicule anyone that you can.. good for you... keep it up, but I've got no interest in arguing the toss with you about long established scientific fact. 

Isn't it curious that in your everyday job you're nose to nose with nature and yet you don't seem to understand the most elementary aspect of all around you...  and yes the Broccoli posted by someone else is a perfect visual demonstration of Phi, or the Golden ratio, as is a pine cone.

This is not new, it certainly isn't anything that I came up with, it's how all of life is designed and has been known for millennia as the sacred geometry that perfectly describes ALL of nature, but for some reason🙄 it's not taught today so is forgotten by most.

Slagging off myself or anyone else who may try to communicate the true nature of nature doesn't really show you in a good light, but I guess you think you can get a cheap laugh out of it.

This wee 10 minute video is a good introduction to seeing all of what's around you in a different way... if you can be bothered to watch it, cheers anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I’m not arguing about it, I’ve got google too.

I don’t like to ridicule anyone I can, just the ridiculous ones.

So what's ridiculous about how nature functions, and why would you even question this basic knowledge ?

Unless of course you have a different explanation...