Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

7 hours ago, Macpherson said:

Thought this insider view from Moscow kind of shows a different view of the situation that we don't hear.

He nails it there, people can believe incredible things if "they want to believe", religion, anti-vac's and all the other crazy stuff we see all around us today.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

He nails it there, people can believe incredible things if "they want to believe", religion, anti-vac's and all the other crazy stuff we see all around us today.

Christ almighty still making the anti vacs comments, watching the media whip up the hysteria about Putin is not dissimilar to the way they so easily did it with Covid. Yeah you are 100% correct It works  wonderfully on those stupid enough not to question a single thing. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Christ almighty still making the anti vacs comments, watching the media whip up the hysteria about Putin is not dissimilar to the way they so easily did it with Covid. Yeah you are 100% correct It works  wonderfully on those stupid enough not to question a single thing. 

He’s a broken record. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Not surprised - was the similar when Chernobyl happened. 

You still got your AGR in the loft David??

Wouldn't fit me now anyway! I knew a safety officer at Winfrith Atomic site in Dorset, I actually lived in Winfrith Newburgh village, and he'd been to Chernobyl before the meltdown. He was horrified and terrified at the lack of safety. Corner cutting, blatant breach of most obvious procedures and crap kit. Not a pleasant scenario to contemplate the future of any of us. Time to stock up the wine cellar, I think Mr Johnson. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, daveatdave said:

don't know about the French tv but the reports on uk tv seem to come from a hotel balcony and Witter on for about 10 minutes that could be said in 2 and there is the tear jerker bit with it as well  

BBC reports are Earl Grey tea to the French black coffee.

French camera crews wiping dust of themselves as they film the immediate aftermath of an explosion.

Anyway, nothing is quite like an Aljazeera report from Iraq showing giblets strung from a lamp post.

Here is a FB page of interested:

https://www.facebook.com/UkraineinCrisis/

2 hours ago, David Cropper said:

French pharmacists are reportedly getting requests for Iodine tablets according to a ex pat on line newspaper.

If Brest receives a hit, I'll head for the channel islands.

Assuming the authorities wave visa requirements of course.

The UK government is being very slow to process my wifes visa.

received_661457001571013.webp

8 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

What do they actually hope to achieve with this? It’s not like they’re going to go and arrest him. Someone enlighten me

APPLE.NEWS

Thirty-eight nations teamed up to press the International Criminal...

War crimes eh?

Seemed a far away irrelevance when it was Syrian towns being bombed.

Brings it home when a real war is only a couple of days drive from London...

Edited by Ty Korrigan