Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

10 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

APPLE.NEWS

As a Tube strike causes travel chaos across the capital, we ask: just how close is the RMT union to Putin's Russia?

And they're seemingly bankrollling parliament at the same time. Fingers in many pies and a dose of polonium for anyone who disagrees. 

• Like 2

You all watching too much propaganda, there is no truth in any of TV and Internet, fack book, insta shit, and so on, mu wife is Ukrainean women, I am Russian man, we have relatives in few cities in Ukraine and Russia, so there is a truth, Russian regular army didn't even start fight yet, only air strikes, there is rebels from Lugansk and Donbass rigion mostly fighting now vs Ukrainean army, and Ukraineans loosing badly, because West didn't help them, at proper times, as was promised, so I said West betraid Ukrainian people so F u k u s all for that, if nato was present in Ukraine it couldn't happen,. Now, I can say that many Russian people absolutely hate Putin for that war, and he will  pay for that.Anoter thing :Nazi scum is exist in Ukraine in good number {honestly it exist even in Russia} , but that is Ukraine problem not a Putin, right. Now. I will say that America reach there target another time, Slavik people killing Slavik people, cause of shit corrupted Eastern leaders, Russia and Ukraine stay poor and weak economy, that good for West, cheap resources and food. Ukraine was only instrument in politics hands, nothing else. And there I say, German bastards supplying weapons to anyone, you all think about that.. Germans'', this nation should never had any weapon  after 2 most dewastating genocidical wars they create, or some of you disagree? And the last, if Mister Zilenskii, was a real leader, not an American ar possibly Russian marionette, he should surrender at day 1,cause he hade no chance, and with long time strategy, Ukraine hade a chance, to overplay Putin. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

You all watching too much propaganda, there is no truth in any of TV and Internet, fack book, insta shit, and so on, mu wife is Ukrainean women, I am Russian man, we have relatives in few cities in Ukraine and Russia, so there is a truth, Russian regular army didn't even start fight yet, only air strikes, there is rebels from Lugansk and Donbass rigion mostly fighting now vs Ukrainean army, and Ukraineans loosing badly,

Thank you for your insight. I think many understand that there is masses of propaganda on both side of this conflict. 

I find it laughable that the UK is looking to shut down RT as its the Russian Propaganda mouthpiece yet this is exactly what the BBC is. We're essentially being told what narrative we're allowed to be exposed to. 

5 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

Ukrainean army, and Ukraineans loosing badly, because West didn't help them, at proper times, as was promised, so I said West betraid Ukrainian people so F u k u s all for that,

I find this comment quite insulting really. The West have turned their back on Russia, they have isolated the country and are doing what appears to be everything they can to turn Russia's hand. Its the West that have sent millions upon millions in aid money, weapons and humanitarian aid. It will also be the West that takes in all the millions of refugees. 

6 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

if nato was present in Ukraine it couldn't happen,.

That is simply not possible. You must know what would spark if NATO joined forces with Ukraine? It would be the immediate start to WW3, it would be the West declaring war on Russia and Russia's allies would have their hands forced into joining as well. 

We cant have yet another World War where the Catalyst is yet again a Slav nation. 

Anoter thing :Nazi scum is exist in Ukraine in good number {honestly it exist even in Russia} , but that is Ukraine problem not a Putin, right. Now.

Ukraine is as about as far Right Wing a country as we have in the world today. Its ironic that the West which is every increasingly Left Wing has sprung to the defense of such a Right Wing country. The massive movement seen in the youth of the US and in part the UK towards openly embracing Communism seems to be completely forgotten about as they now fawn over this Slav Right Wing Country. 

Now. I will say that America reach there target another time, Slavik people killing Slavik people, cause of shit corrupted Eastern leaders, Russia and Ukraine stay poor and weak economy, that good for West, cheap resources and food.

Utter nonsense. Hugely insulting nonsense at that. On one hand you spout this crap and on the other you plead for the help of the US and the West. Make your mind up. 

Germans'', this nation should never had any weapon  after 2 most dewastating genocidical wars they create, or some of you disagree?

Careful now, your hate for the West and what it stands for is showing.

On the one hand I somewhat agree. Germany failed in two world wars to dominate Europe and is by and large accomplished this goal through what is known as the EU. It was only a matter of time before Germany needed some pretext to tool up again. Now the world is clapping their hands at Germany for openly stating they'll dominate Europe with their weapon spending. How short our collective memories are. 

Yet in light of this you want Ukraine to join NATO and the EU. If the Ukraine joins the EU it will be volunteering to be the pet puppy of Germany. The Ukraine will always be a net beneficiary to the EU, meaning they will forever be indebted to Germany and France. Is this what you want? 

You cant have it both ways. You cant have the Ukraine as an independent country but also one that runs to the West (which you seem to hate) every time Russia gets annoyed at them. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

You all watching too much propaganda, there is no truth in any of TV and Internet, fack book, insta shit, and so on, mu wife is Ukrainean women, I am Russian man, we have relatives in few cities in Ukraine and Russia, so there is a truth, Russian regular army didn't even start fight yet, only air strikes, there is rebels from Lugansk and Donbass rigion mostly fighting now vs Ukrainean army, and Ukraineans loosing badly, because West didn't help them, at proper times, as was promised, so I said West betraid Ukrainian people so F u k u s all for that, if nato was present in Ukraine it couldn't happen,. Now, I can say that many Russian people absolutely hate Putin for that war, and he will  pay for that.Anoter thing :Nazi scum is exist in Ukraine in good number {honestly it exist even in Russia} , but that is Ukraine problem not a Putin, right. Now. I will say that America reach there target another time, Slavik people killing Slavik people, cause of shit corrupted Eastern leaders, Russia and Ukraine stay poor and weak economy, that good for West, cheap resources and food. Ukraine was only instrument in politics hands, nothing else. And there I say, German bastards supplying weapons to anyone, you all think about that.. Germans'', this nation should never had any weapon  after 2 most dewastating genocidical wars they create, or some of you disagree? And the last, if Mister Zilenskii, was a real leader, not an American ar possibly Russian marionette, he should surrender at day 1,cause he hade no chance, and with long time strategy, Ukraine hade a chance, to overplay Putin. 

Excellent.

You have laid out a balanced analysis of western interference, sovereign nationhood and spiced it with little anti-media propaganda. We in the West know that ever since the soviet era, serves only to disrupt and demoralise the peoples in the West and why some of us here cannot get overly excited about MSM)

You have direct experience and contacts in both countries so please help answer a little question.

Remembering the Ukraine is rich in resources, is there not more to this than the Ukraine really being a buffer between Russia and the EU?

I ask this because in the trench warefare of WW1, nomansland was a dangerous wasteland. This means that both Putin and the EU/NATO want the Ukraine to remain largely unoccupied. Only world leaders can decide whether the Ukraine be annexed by either the EU or Russia or remain sovereign and independent. We little people have neither the information nor the political knowledge to know. But of course we can guess :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

Are you sure? 

Nope, not sure but fairly confident on the basis that:

(a) whilst there ‘may’ be a greater than might be desirable (by more Western European standards) proportion of self declared Nazis or those that belong to Nazi style affiliated organisations, that it wouldn’t be anything like a % per capita which could directly influence governance nor that would warrant / justify an armed neighbour invasion. 

(b) what proportion of self declared Nazis would justify an invasion?  

10% - nah....

20% - nah....

40% - maybe needs looking at...

50% - maybe needs addressing....

What is your assessment of the % per population of Nazis in Ukraine?

(c) They bastards across the Tamar in Devon crimp their pasty on the top!  All of ‘em - heaven bastards. Doesn’t mean the Cornish can cross the Tamar and inflict a side crimp on ‘em though....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

(b) what proportion of self declared Nazis would justify an invasion?  

10% - nah....

20% - nah....

40% - maybe needs looking at...

50% - maybe needs addressing....

What is your assessment of the % per population of Nazis in Ukraine?

Out of interest what percentage of the German population was 'Nazi' when the Party came to power? 

2 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Thank you for your insight. I think many understand that there is masses of propaganda on both side of this conflict. 

I find it laughable that the UK is looking to shut down RT as its the Russian Propaganda mouthpiece yet this is exactly what the BBC is. We're essentially being told what narrative we're allowed to be exposed to. 

I find this comment quite insulting really. The West have turned their back on Russia, they have isolated the country and are doing what appears to be everything they can to turn Russia's hand. Its the West that have sent millions upon millions in aid money, weapons and humanitarian aid. It will also be the West that takes in all the millions of refugees. 

That is simply not possible. You must know what would spark if NATO joined forces with Ukraine? It would be the immediate start to WW3, it would be the West declaring war on Russia and Russia's allies would have their hands forced into joining as well. 

We cant have yet another World War where the Catalyst is yet again a Slav nation. 

Ukraine is as about as far Right Wing a country as we have in the world today. Its ironic that the West which is every increasingly Left Wing has sprung to the defense of such a Right Wing country. The massive movement seen in the youth of the US and in part the UK towards openly embracing Communism seems to be completely forgotten about as they now fawn over this Slav Right Wing Country. 

Utter nonsense. Hugely insulting nonsense at that. On one hand you spout this crap and on the other you plead for the help of the US and the West. Make your mind up. 

Careful now, your hate for the West and what it stands for is showing.

On the one hand I somewhat agree. Germany failed in two world wars to dominate Europe and is by and large accomplished this goal through what is known as the EU. It was only a matter of time before Germany needed some pretext to tool up again. Now the world is clapping their hands at Germany for openly stating they'll dominate Europe with their weapon spending. How short our collective memories are. 

Yet in light of this you want Ukraine to join NATO and the EU. If the Ukraine joins the EU it will be volunteering to be the pet puppy of Germany. The Ukraine will always be a net beneficiary to the EU, meaning they will forever be indebted to Germany and France. Is this what you want? 

You cant have it both ways. You cant have the Ukraine as an independent country but also one that runs to the West (which you seem to hate) every time Russia gets annoyed at them. 

Very good that u find all that insulting, because it is.