women in arb - toilets

manco

Skiing in Germany, a tutored group pulled up along side us at the start of a run. 

Heard one of the girls say to the tutor that she absolutely had to ease springs before the next run. 

He indicated a discreet spot in the trees and told her the only option was to back herself in and squat. 

She got in alright, started letting go fine I guess. 

What happened next was pure comedy gold. 

The tutor didn’t expressly state “take your skis off” and I can only assume she didn’t and, having felt a certain degree of relief, must have leant forward in the squat. 

She came outta the trees at quite a pace, salopettes around her ankles, stuck in the squat and skied off down the slope leaving a visible trail behind her.  

To be fair, I just about pissed myself too....  

Nowt to do with the subject at hand but what can you do....

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Skiing in Germany, a tutored group pulled up along side us at the start of a run. 

Heard one of the girls say to the tutor that she absolutely had to ease springs before the next run. 

He indicated a discreet spot in the trees and told her the only option was to back herself in and squat. 

She got in alright, started letting go fine I guess. 

What happened next was pure comedy gold. 

The tutor didn’t expressly state “take your skis off” and I can only assume she didn’t and, having felt a certain degree of relief, must have leant forward in the squat. 

She came outta the trees at quite a pace, salopettes around her ankles, stuck in the squat and skied off down the slope leaving a visible trail behind her.  

To be fair, I just about pissed myself too....  

Nowt to do with the subject at hand but what can you do....

Now you’re just giving the Op material for the wank bank.
  • Haha 2

My wife works with me, there isn’t an issue, the odd place can be a bugger for her, but there is also as many places that are a pain for a bloke. 

customers are generally fine with trades using the toilet, that has only been a problem recently with people worrying about covid. 

3 minutes ago, manco said:

well see thats the issue is that some of them cant take the piss 

Its not possible for trig to post on a thread without it sounding condescending to others. Take no notice but a little common sense i am sure sure can find a simple solution. 

Edited by topchippyles

13 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

but a little common sense i am sure sure can find a simple solution. 

well see thats the point of the post, people using common sense to find a solution

not sitting around giving people abuse for never having worked with women before

could be worse, 'trigger' could have been a teacher. imagine the poor kid that comes face to face with that attitude when asking a question about the lesson.