women in arb - toilets

manco

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Why not? 

I’ve a wife and four girls plus 2 sisters. I’m well versed in where they can and can’t piss. Slight adjustments may be needed but it seems like you’re firmly set on making an issue out of something not there. 

If a lassie has the “balls” to get into arb I doubt she needs a white knight like yourself to save her modesty. 

im picturing a truck parked on a residential street outside someones home.

in one version theres a bloke standing in the doorway of the van, slyly pissing into a pot or on the floor, nothing too noticable.

in the other version theres a lass squatting bare-ass to the kerb clearly having a big steaming piss on the floor.

im fairly sure someone passing by will make some comment.

this isnt about saving her modesty, its a simple matter of facilities.

care to enlighten us as to what these "adjustments" are that need to be made? since thats the purpose of the post

12 minutes ago, Mark J said:

The rest of the time they shit in the back of the truck with the rest of us.

dirty f*ckrs. i hope you mean into a bag. and ignoring that "with the rest of us" implies an audience. haha.

while im happy to piss pretty much anywhere, i do draw the line at squatting and curling one out into the woodchip, or adding one to the log pile in the truck.

Just now, manco said:

im picturing a truck parked on a residential street outside someones home.

in one version theres a bloke standing in the doorway of the van, slyly pissing into a pot or on the floor, nothing too noticable.

in the other version theres a lass squatting bare-ass to the kerb clearly having a big steaming piss on the floor.

im fairly sure someone passing by will make some comment.

this isnt about saving her modesty, its a simple matter of facilities.

care to enlighten us as to what these "adjustments" are that need to be made? since thats the purpose of the post

Although I’m not in the same game I never ever slyly piss into a bottle looking over my shoulder when out milling for customers. It’s a bit creepy to be honest. Just be honest and up front. You are a human being and need to pee at some point during the day. So let the customer know you need a plan for that. Either their premises or a discreet spot. Let them know you have both sexes working with you. It will never ever be the issue you seem to want it to be. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

You are a human being and need to pee at some point during the day. So let the customer know you need a plan for that. Either their premises or a discreet spot. 

after 20somthing years doing this the plan has always been find a quiet spot and hope the customer doesnt wander down the garden offering tea and cookies.

or its the pot in the doorway of the van.

i find nothing creepy in a discreet piss by the van as opposed to a trail of sawdust through the house.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, manco said:

after 20somthing years doing this the plan has always been find a quiet spot and hope the customer doesnt wander down the garden offering tea and cookies.

or its the pot in the doorway of the van.

i find nothing creepy in a discreet piss by the van as opposed to a trail of sawdust through the house.

Yet here you are frothing at the mouth about a lassie needing to take a piss during the working day. 🤷‍♂️ It’s simply not an issue. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mark J said:

True enough. There should be some provision on site I suppose, I'm not sure how that would/should work though.

I've worked with a few lasses in Arb, there's never been any problem with them jumping in the truck and going somewhere clean if they need to. The rest of the time they shit in the back of the truck with the rest of us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Yet here you are frothing at the mouth about a lassie needing to take a piss during the working day. 🤷‍♂️ It’s simply not an issue. 

far from it. not foaming at all. making enquiries about how others managed the problem so i can follow up.

attempting to provide female labourers the same opportunities as the men to slope off for a piss on site.

you admit youre not in the same game and seem intent on providing an argument rather than helpful advice?

1 minute ago, manco said:

far from it. not foaming at all. making enquiries about how others managed the problem so i can follow up.

attempting to provide female labourers the same opportunities as the men to slope off for a piss on site.

you admit youre not in the same game and seem intent on providing an argument rather than helpful advice?

Milling at a residential property is not that different than arb work. So much so that milling is a sub-forum here. I’ve already covered the how’s and why’s, perhaps if you paid more attention and not got so excited at the prospect you’d have noticed that. 

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Milling at a residential property is not that different than arb work. So much so that milling is a sub-forum here. I’ve already covered the how’s and why’s, perhaps if you paid more attention and not got so excited at the prospect you’d have noticed that. 

i cant help getting excited, ive got a piss fetish. hahaha

hows and whys? seem to recall your single input was knock on the door and ask to use customers bog? or what you describe as a "discreet spot" but not the spot i offered in the doorway of the van or bottom of the garden.

you seem to be excessively agitated at someone trying to find solutions to a problem of female facilities, and trying to imply im insensitive for making enquiries.

think its time you got back in your corner and leave the rest of us to talk like adults.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, manco said:

i cant help getting excited, ive got a piss fetish. hahaha

hows and whys? seem to recall your single input was knock on the door and ask to use customers bog? or what you describe as a "discreet spot" but not the spot i offered in the doorway of the van or bottom of the garden.

you seem to be excessively agitated at someone trying to find solutions to a problem of female facilities, and trying to imply im insensitive for making enquiries.

think its time you got back in your corner and leave the rest of us to talk like adults.

You’re trying to create a problem that is simply not there. 

So yes, pre-arrange with the customer a solution for having both sexes on the crew. Be that using their toilet or by prior arrangement using a suitable discreet spot where you or the lass can go and take a piss. Not just pissing in bottles or buckets and either assuming they are happy with that or hope they don’t catch you.  

How much harder than that can it be? And if they will not make these simple allowances for females, or males for that matter do you really want them as a customer? 

So on the whole, yes, I do believe you have a golden shower fetish.