The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Hiya,

Only just had a big enough job to use it on.....

Chipped up some cherry and spruce and some shrubs.

If you feed too much shrub through it will block up the shute, but it is easy to clear it.

I'm happy with it..."

There is a knack to using That wee chipper ,regulate the feed and green in first at this time of year , remember it relies on Velocity rather than wind . If it blocks up let it tick over and it will sort itself out .

Ste

[ATTACH]209379[/ATTACH]

Perfect fit

Haha Dean, I was more worried about it not fitting!

I've bought some new longer folding ramps now and manual puller which I fix to the bottom of the ladder rack using a lanyard and a karabiner. I have a factory fitted ladder rack which is welded and doesn't even move when taking the weight of the M400. The M400 fits perfectly with 50mm to spare on the length inside the tub.

I am getting a trailer to put the M400 on as it's just easier, but if you are starting out and selling the benefits of chipping on site then the pickup only setup is brilliant. Here are some more shots.

With the quick release option the chute can be removed and the hopper folder over.

gscape02.jpg

gscape3.jpg