Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

On 05/10/2020 at 09:03, Johnsond said:

Just sat and watched the news report on the care home visiting situation. The people imposing these restrictions on family visiting should hang their head in shame. The one old lady whom said I don’t want to be protected displayed more guts and courage than all the cowardly terrified individuals and politicians who have let this virus destroy the economy and a great deal of the basic fabrics of everyday life. All in the name of keeping people safe. 
The negative and hysterical coverage is relentless on MSM. Not difficult to see this circuit breaker bollocks being slipped in seeing as it’s mentioned day in day out. Current situation ref cases would indicate to even the most pathetic lockdown supporting individual that the original attempt to suppress this virus as they put it has failed miserably. 
I guess a good few politicians are desperate for a vaccine more for a get out option of the mess they created than a cure for Covid. I’d imagine the numbers of deaths we have now will all of a sudden become acceptable once a vaccine is in circulation as are the normal yearly Flu casualty statistics. 

I have heard this from several  of the older generation (70+)-  what kind of life are they ‘saving’ us for.. One customer of mine said trust me it’s not much fun when you get to this age! They don’t want to spend their last years in isolation and would sooner take the risk whilst taking sensible precautions where neccesary.

Edited by Matthew Storrs
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Haironyourchest said:

I'll just leave this here.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

A funeral director interrupted a funeral to tell a man to stop...

Impart a minor degree of ‘authority’ in certain types and it’s guaranteed to end badly. 

Lucky he wasn’t put on his ass. 

• Like 2

So the Covid 19 suffering Donald Trump has just returned to the Whitehouse after three days, not out of breath and not a hair out of place, he has stated “Who knows, I may be immune”. Takes his mask off and walks into the Whitehouse where there are 30 staff, he has told them that he doesn’t want anyone to wear a mask in his presence, no quarantine necessary.

So, the question is,
1)Has he actually had Covid 19?or 

2)Is Covid 19 not a serious virus for the majority of the population to even worry about?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Lucky he wasn’t put on his ass. 

I was thinking the same earlier, when we buried my mate a few months back if anyone would of tried to stop people comforting his mother they would have ended up in the hole with my mate.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, The avantgardener said:

So the Covid 19 suffering Donald Trump has just returned to the Whitehouse after three days, not out of breath and not a hair out of place, he has stated “Who knows, I may be immune”. Takes his mask off and walks into the Whitehouse where there are 30 staff, he has told them that he doesn’t want anyone to wear a mask in his presence, no quarantine necessary.

So, the question is,
1)Has he actually had Covid 19?or 

2)Is Covid 19 not a serious virus for the majority of the population to even worry about?

Have you seen the video of him on the balcony struggling to breath and trying to hide it. I reckon he’s got it and isn’t well but bullied his way back “home”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

I'll just leave this here.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

A funeral director interrupted a funeral to tell a man to stop...

Guy doing the interrupting is basically a jobsworth wanker. Shame the son did not lay the prick out, 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I wonder if the 30-50,000 generally ignored annual UK excess winter cold deaths will be morphed seamlessly into the C19 figures for this year?  Might add a bit of weight to the argument....

I only know 2 families that have had a test - 1 was negative and 1 was positive. 

Both families isolated, both blokes self employed. The guy that was positive is back at work on day 10 and says he had ‘like a cold’ (they got young children/baby so it was a concern but all doing fine now.)

Talking of numbers, me and my other half don't know a single person who has been tested as having covid, but know 2 people (in their 20s/30s) who have been prescribed with anti depressants in the last few months.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

Have you seen the video of him on the balcony struggling to breath and trying to hide it. I reckon he’s got it and isn’t well but bullied his way back “home”

I’ve seen the video, I can’t see anything that you describe apart from a man standing on a balcony with a helicopter taking off in front of him. The recorded message made later clearly show a fast talking President with no shortage of breath or any ill effects, or have you seen something hiding in that too?