Extended social distancing

Rough Hewn

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

He's dangerous, there are a lot of thick people about, he told us this when they voted for him. 

He/They are American just about says it all!  and when you see/Hear them screaming like a kiddy having a temper tantrum because can't go out to play it just about says it all.

Love when they go on about immigrants! when they all are they killed most of the Natives!

• Like 1

Sadly. Levels of stupidity will get worse. Saw two women get on the tube with babies in pushchairs..... Where can you be going? Yr not key workers. That aint excersising an they gor offf miles from where they started. Bollocks. K

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Because it isn't just the Sick/Elderly/disadvantaged out there that are dying it's also young/Healthy/fit etc that die just as much if not more so!

Ie elderly war vet got through it yet 24 year old healthy woman didn't and so on.

They have little clue what this virus does let along deal with it as one person has it but no symptoms while others die in few days and many others anywhere in between so you go choose where you fit in?

One is blood groups A is very susceptible while O less so males far worse than females

Admitadly its just from the news outlets but going by what they class as healthy, fit and no underlying health issues I have my reservations. I doubt the NHS is bothering with a proper autopsy to see if there was any real underlying health issues with these 'healthy and fit' people. The stats are still very clear on the matter. The chances of someone under 40 dying from Covid-19 is quite remote, this diminishes the younger the person gets. Of course there will always be the few exceptions that grab the headlines, thats why the percentages for the under 40's is not 0.00%. We seriously have to weigh up whats happening to the economy now, and in the future and the deaths that a huge crash will cause and the fact that of we allow those who are not at a statistically high risk to have the option of going back to work. If they dont want to take the risk then they need to follow the guidelines for over 60 year olds. Again, its a risk Im quite willing to take. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seeing as "very fit" young people have dropped dead on the Rugby/GAA/Football pitch.

And it takes a PM to reveal why.

I therefore agree with Andys post above, and since I understand they are not conducting autopsies if the "cause" of death was Covid19, we will never know the possibly underlying or contributing "comorbidity" reasons.

Plus the not unreasonable possibility of drug use/abuse in the young.

And anyway, regardless, there are always the simple outliers.

Regards,

Marcus

• Like 4

4 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I think he's found the answer, disinfectant! Get some injected and it won't matter if you've got Covid or not.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Doctors call the president's latest remarks about coronavirus treatment "dangerous" and "ridiculous".

In an act of independent defiance Boris responds; "we will fight them on the bleaches."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, difflock said:

Seeing as "very fit" young people have dropped dead on the Rugby/GAA/Football pitch.

And it takes a PM to reveal why.

I therefore agree with Andys post above, and since I understand they are not conducting autopsies if the "cause" of death was Covid19, we will never know the possibly underlying or contributing "comorbidity" reasons.

Plus the not unreasonable possibility of drug use/abuse in the young.

And anyway, regardless, there are always the simple outliers.

Regards,

Marcus

You forgot fatness.
Fat people are ill equipped to deal with it :

WWW.SCIENCEMAG.ORG

The lungs are ground zero for COVID-19, but blood clots may play a surprisingly big role in severe illness

The above may make for grim reading for some, but to me it points towards the fact that we're getting closer to figuring out how to stop it from wrecking our families (I mean economy).

Edited by Mark J

I read Michael Caines Auto biography - Elephant to Hollywood....BTW excellent book  - he did one of these war films in some God forsaken country and the whole cast and crew went down with Dysentery....except him and his theory was.... he was swigging a bottle of Vodka a day at the time as he was a bit of a raging alcoholic and his theory was that the voddy made his body a wasteland for bacteria and killed pretty much anything that came near it.....got me thinking:thumbup:

• Like 1