Covid-19

Baldbloke

4 minutes ago, Big J said:

a) She's a moron. Please reference her interview talking about an individual with "counter terrorism offences"

b) She's a bully. Please reference her track record in the home office, and the tax payers money used to pay off civil servants who have successfully sued her.

c) She used to be a tobacco lobbyist. Basically Satan has the moral higher ground in that regard.

Moronic, callous, smirking scum. There is no way she'd be in the position she's in if it weren't for the fact that she's a woman and BME. She's a tick box poster girl, but a bloody nasty one at that.

a, yes, that was a bit embarrassing. :D 

b, She's an alleged bully of civil servants who think they are anything but. I think they've not had to deal with a strong willed woman before and their noses where put out of joint. Its been said civil servants think they run the show, perhaps they needed put back in their box? I could also be the case that most women in the office are accused of being bitches, always got a point to prove, catty with other women etc. Could it be a bit of that? Who knows. Personally I think its her firm stance on immigration that has so many lefties spewing bile. 

c, Is it Smoking you have an issue with or people who lobby for them? Do you think people be banned from Smoking? Or just banned from promoting it? 

I really dont care if she whips her office into check. Civil servants are a bunch of self serving wank stains at the best if times.  Sniveling weasel deck jockeys, I could easily believe they just reported her for her smirk. Going by the Lefties here is sure seems to elicit quite the emotive response. If she puts her words into action regarding immigration, no not the slip up in your comment (a) then she will be doing the job that the majority of the UK want her to. If it upsets the left then even better. With Labour imploding and fighting amongst themselves we've all been denied a chance to see the Left go into meltdown on anyone else other than their own.  

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

a, yes, that was a bit embarrassing. :D 

b, She's an alleged bully of civil servants who think they are anything but. I think they've not had to deal with a strong willed woman before and their noses where put out of joint. Its been said civil servants think they run the show, perhaps they needed put back in their box? I could also be the case that most women in the office are accused of being bitches, always got a point to prove, catty with other women etc. Could it be a bit of that? Who knows. Personally I think its her firm stance on immigration that has so many lefties spewing bile. 

c, Is it Smoking you have an issue with or people who lobby for them? Do you think people be banned from Smoking? Or just banned from promoting it? 

I really dont care if she whips her office into check. Civil servants are a bunch of self serving wank stains at the best if times.  Sniveling weasel deck jockeys, I could easily believe they just reported her for her smirk. Going by the Lefties here is sure seems to elicit quite the emotive response. If she puts her words into action regarding immigration, no not the slip up in your comment (a) then she will be doing the job that the majority of the UK want her to. If it upsets the left then even better. With Labour imploding and fighting amongst themselves we've all been denied a chance to see the Left go into meltdown on anyone else other than their own.  

I have a huge issue with smoking. Lost a number of family members to smoking related diseases and whilst I accept that it's part of the fabric of society, it's mercifully a diminishing part. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence who actively promotes it, let alone profits from that promotion needs to be shot at dawn.

On the topic of intelligence, she is patently a moron. I mean, I'm a reasonably intelligent guy, but I prefer it if my home secretary is more intelligent than me. Frankly, she'd closer to Donald Trump in terms of mental prowess than the rest of her cabinet, and as such is ill equipped to perform her job. As such, she is simply a figure head for her department which brings me onto my next point. 

Any government minister has little to no experience in the department for which they are given the portfolio. As such, they are reliant on the civil servants who effectively run the ministry. The Home Secretary is really only the figurehead for the department, and ought to defer to the expert guidance of her 'underlings'. In Priti Patel's case, she clearly does not respect her colleagues, and as such has multiple instances where she has been proven to have acted in an unprofessional, bullying manner. Some might say that that demonstrates strength of will and character, but I'd argue quite the opposite, that such bluff and bluster shows arrogance, and a fundamental lack of understanding as to how government departments work. Ministries work on the the considered judgement of their chief ministers, after careful consideration of the guidance of the multitude of expert advisors. Autocratic, authoritarian demagogues have no place in our democracy, or indeed any democracy.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Big J said:

I have a huge issue with smoking. Lost a number of family members to smoking related diseases and whilst I accept that it's part of the fabric of society, it's mercifully a diminishing part. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence who actively promotes it, let alone profits from that promotion needs to be shot at dawn.

I have never smoked, its a disgusting habit but if people like smoking who am I to say they cant? No one who smokes these days does so blindly. At nearly £13 a pack they are paying for their health case 10 fold. 

8 hours ago, Big J said:

On the topic of intelligence, she is patently a moron. I mean, I'm a reasonable intelligent guy, and prefer it if my home secretary is more intelligent than me. Frankly, she'd closer to Donald Trump in terms of mental prowess than the rest of her cabinet, and as such is ill equipped to perform her job. As such, she is simply a figure head for her department which brings me onto my next point. 

Well, if your IQ is as high as you claim it to be, and I have no reason to doubt it, you're clearly above reasonably intelligent. Im not sure you're ever gonna get your wish to have a Home Secretary with an IQ what you claim yours to be, I cant remember what it was exactly but I remember you're in the top 1% globally. Surely anyone with that level of intelligence would find a job that pays them well? I dont think she's as dumb as you claim, but the fact remains we're in a society that promotes equality of outcome and not equality of opportunity. We simply have to have a number of each sex on every board the country over now or people will be screeching from the roof tops. She may well, and most likely is a figurehead for her department. 

8 hours ago, Big J said:

Any government minister has little to no experience in the department for which they are given the portfolio. As such, they are reliant on the civil servants who effectively run the ministry.

Yes, the very same who get above their station. The unelected shadowy people who are on the whole unaccountable for their actions and seem to answer to no one, certainly not the British Public. Which brings me back to my point regarding having their noses put out of joint. Could it be that Priti Patel (because so's so damn retarded) chooses not to listen to 'those that know best' and they've taken collective revenge? I would not be surprised in the slightest. 

8 hours ago, Big J said:

In Priti Patel's case, she clearly does not respect her colleagues,

The ones that run the show from the shadows and are accountable to no one? Well thats great! I'm liking her more and more. 

8 hours ago, Big J said:

Some might say that that demonstrates strength of will and character, but I'd argue quite the opposite, that such bluff and bluster shows arrogance, and a fundamental lack of understanding as to how government departments work.

Screw how the government works. It's clearly a shit show anyway. The left all hate the Tories, but when a Tory is perceived as not doing what the Tories in the shadows tells them to they are suddenly all concerned?  Bizarre. 

8 hours ago, Big J said:

Autocratic, authoritarian demagogues have no place in our democracy, or indeed any democracy.

Spare me the hyperbole! Honestly J, I expect more from you. 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Yup, She's got a soul.

Citizen smith never misses a chance. 
Hopefully Starmer as much as I hate his London elite credentials will at least form a credible opposition as opposed to those pair of fucking idiots you blindly worship. 
She had no soul and was nothing more than a lying racist angry woman, some of the same genes she’s passed onto her son I see. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Citizen smith never misses a chance. 
Hopefully Starmer as much as I hate his London elite credentials will at least form a credible opposition as opposed to those pair of fucking idiots you blindly worship. 
She had no soul and was nothing more than a lying racist angry woman, some of the same genes she’s passed onto her son I see. 

^Shouldn't be too difficult seing as we don't have a credible government at present.
Bozo - Proven liar
Patel- is sorry we might think she sells things to the Israelies and can't read numbers.
Raab - Doesn't know we're an island.

Liz Truss - Numbers again.
Cummins - Ran away.

etc.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark J said:

^Shouldn't be too difficult seing as we don't have a credible government at present.
Bozo - Proven liar
Patel- is sorry we might think she sells things to the Israelies and can't read numbers.
Raab - Doesn't know we're an island.

Liz Truss - Numbers again.
Cummins - Ran away.

etc.

Good grief, do you actually believe the nonsense you spout?

Not to worry, will be a Tory government for years to come. :) If only we could utilise the bitter tears of Labour and their supporters, they'd finally make a worthwhile contribution to society. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TIMON said:

WWW.SPIKED-ONLINE.COM

The chattering class’s hatred of Priti Patel is crossing the line into something like racism.

The Left are full of hate and racism? Who's have guessed? :D Same as it ever was.

Its a good article too, right on point. I await @Big Js disection of it, Im sure he'll do so in a fair and entirely impartial way? :D 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 3