Covid-19

Baldbloke

39 minutes ago, Big J said:

Andy, I think that the issue is that she continues to behave in a detached and uncaring fashion in the wake of a crisis that is claiming the lives of NHS workers.

Thats like, your opinion man. :D 

You're emotive investment in this seems to have rendered your objectivity to a level akin to MarkJ's. :P 

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_1_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TIMON said:

There is much to dislike about Trump, but he did get the economy booming and unemployment down. (Pre-covid of course)

Some might argue that he merely capitalised on the economic foundation left to him by his predecessor, and that the measures he took to further boost that economic boom were short termist and protectionist. Neither of which are sustainable in the long term. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Thats like, your opinion man. :D 

You're emotive investment in this seems to have rendered your objectivity to a level akin to MarkJ's. :P 

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_1_.jpg

Haha! ?

Actually, I don't really care very much. I just intensely dislike people like her, and am happy to simultaneously dislike them and not care about them. Infact, there isn't really anyone in the Tory front bench at the moment that I'd piss on if they were on fire. They've lost all their moderates.

Just now, Big J said:

Some might argue that he merely capitalised on the economic foundation left to him by his predecessor, and that the measures he took to further boost that economic boom were short termist and protectionist. Neither of which are sustainable in the long term. 

Whoever these people are that you're referring to must be complete nutcases. Thats some 'Occupy Democrats' reasoning right here.  

Next up we have PETA with their balanced view on animal care. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Big J said:

Haha! ?

Actually, I don't really care very much. I just intensely dislike people like her, and am happy to simultaneously dislike them and not care about them. Infact, there isn't really anyone in the Tory front bench at the moment that I'd piss on if they were on fire. They've lost all their moderates.

Id piss on Priti Patel, but we're veering away from Politics now. :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Whoever these people are that you're referring to must be complete nutcases. Thats some 'Occupy Democrats' reasoning right here.  

Next up we have PETA with their balanced view on animal care. 

I disagree. The economic recovery predates Trump, and the trajectory it's followed since his election has not improved when compared to pre 2016 numbers:

WWW.NPR.ORG

Just now, Big J said:

I disagree. The economic recovery predates Trump, and the trajectory it's followed since his election has not improved when compared to pre 2016 numbers:

WWW.NPR.ORG

Its the same broken record banded about whenever an opposition party gains office. The Opposition will always claim that any good the incoming office does is because of the outgoing party, and any bad that happens is placed firmly at the foot of the outgoing party by the incoming. And around and around we go. 

There is plenty evidence to counter any link you post (Ive gotta go out to work now) But you'd hold it in the same esteem Id hold what you present, so pointless.

At least Labour in all their Wisdom left a note to the Tories putting their hands up admitting they drained the piggy bank dry. :D 

48364248_1972236609491967_1764531856943874048_n.jpg

• Like 1

Some people definitely would! So Obama takes the credit for the ‘good stuff’ left as a legacy. At what point would he cease to accept the plaudits?
By the same rationale we should blame the lack of planning for a worldwide pandemic on Trumps predecessor as well then?

4 hours ago, TIMON said:

WWW.SPIKED-ONLINE.COM

The chattering class’s hatred of Priti Patel is crossing the line into something like racism.

Nowt to do with skin colour, or as the Mail might put it ' Exotic Heritage'. All to do with competency and compassion. Two traits she appears to lack.

"

Then there was Prit Patel’s awful attempt at the daily briefing at the weekend, where she repeatedly refused to apologise to NHS staff for lack of PPE. Patel manages to rile just about everyone by saying – ‘I’m sorry if people feel there have been failings.’

It would be an understatement to say that the mainstream media have not done their jobs properly by holding this government to account. Only this week, almost the entire corporate media has failed to report on their front pages the fact that the UK has just hit the highest daily death toll from COVID-19 in Europe. Instead, it’s a few diversionary ‘spirit of the Blitz’ stories and reporting what videos Boris Johnson is watching from his hospital bed.

The British Medical Association is outraged by the government and went public last Friday:

“We are hearing reports of a shocking lack of PPE supplies across trusts in England today. The Government must address dwindling PPE supplies immediately – PPE should not be being rationed due to a lack of supply. The workforce simply cannot continue facing the prospect of either being put directly in harm’s way or facing the anxiety of not knowing whether they will be adequately protected or not.”

The Royal College of Surgeons of England backs this outrage up after collating the views of 1,978 surgeons and surgical trainees. “The widespread lack of PPE for frontline staff is a disgrace”
"

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1