Husky saws 390XP, 395XP, 3120XP to be discontinued?

Rob D

On 26/01/2019 at 14:13, harvey b davison said:
On 24/01/2019 at 22:13, shavey said:
Also the Dolmar Ps-9010 andmakita dcs-9010 and 115 range has been discontinued 
due to emissions

but if anyone wants a new 288xp or stihl ms720 give me a shout

How will this affect parts for the 9010 shavey ?

Hello Harvey everything is available parts wise and should be for a good while yet

On 25/01/2019 at 08:03, Stubby said:

It has always depended on what literature you read I have found .  American spec says 36" Uk says 28" .  I run 36" .404 on mine no problems to be fair .  

I thought a 404 would zap the power a bit too much? We usually fit an oregon 3/8 36" bar.

I was reading through a few comments in the thread and I think it best to retract my statement that there wont be any replacements available for a couple of years as I can see someone posting a pic of a shelf load of 595XP and 5120XP'S in their local tool and BBQ store before next week is out quoting "WTF is the big deal, Ive had my 595XP for the last month!"

Plus since the 572XP fiasco where we were explicitly told there will be no more 572xp's in 2018 and there would be a new big relaunch in Jan 2019 once all the dealers had full stock I think I will take everything im told with a large pinch of salt. I passed that info onto my customers who were asking when it was available. Two weeks later I was then told by one of said former customers that a couple of dealers did receive them late 2018, made me out to be a right useless cunt for sure.

Anyway, what about that 500I, that looks a good saw. :)

• Like 3

Sounds like my days in sales where we were told by the German manufacturing part of our company that we would get product in 6 months. You get caught out once or twice but then just add 6-12 months and invariably, that was correct.

Time will tell when the new product or products are available but until then, if you need a saw of a certain size, you have to look at what is available and in stock to make your choice....simple!

• Like 2