Husky saws 390XP, 395XP, 3120XP to be discontinued?

Rob D

2 hours ago, spudulike said:

I never realised chainsaws were such big polluters, I would have thought planes, trucks, cars and dodgy factories were as there are more of them and are running all the time they are in flight/on the road etc. 

I was always told to look at the big figures because in the big figures, there are easier gains to be made but what do I know.

Me too, I'd like to know the figures but it looks like the pissing of gnats, especially in relation to the CO emission requirements.

• Like 1

On 25/01/2019 at 13:10, timbernut said:

My local husky dealer are doing the 3 big saws with 30% discount, he said it’s to clear the stock ASAP to meet the date for emission rules and there will be one 90cc model to replace them all

There is no time limit for the dealer it’s about manufacture.