Protecting mobile phones

Shane

Apologies if this has been covered before but my search on here didn't give me an answer.

Has anyone found a mobile phone case that works for our industry?

Apart from the occasional plummet, I really want to be able to put my phone in a pocket which also has sawdust, leaf fragments etc, so the standard type with openings for the charger etc is no good (I've lost several phones because the charging socket is full of crud).

All I want out of life is a robust cover, with the camera lens uncovered, the ability to answer and make calls easily and all other ports protected.

Fone stuff do one for about £10.00 which looks OK

Anyone tried one or got any other suggestions. 

14 minutes ago, TIMON said:

Otter box defender. Ran over my iPhone accidentally in the car. The case saved the phone, not a scratch. I wouldn’t use anything else.

Otter Box range has some truly indestructible, but quite bulky (and rather pricey) covers.  I used to take the phone out of the box when in less challenging scenarios to cut down the bulkiness....

Lost the Otter Box somewhere... :$

• Like 2