Your worst ever worker (stories!)

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

I could not even know where to begin with this thread ..........!!! K

hahah I'm the same Khriss, don't know whether to laugh at the stories or feel sorry for the poor blokes who just turned up to a job an ended up on here as subjects of ridicule..

I mean I'm sure we've all done somethin dumb here an there..

Nother beer so I shall ! Cutting his climbing rope whilst we watched him - felled branch on telephone wires that I had just pointed out to him - ground stump grinder teeth the Wrong Way - over tightened wood chipper bolts so blades flew off an nearly wrote a Bandit off - rolled tracked  wood chipper and left it on site- engine running still - felled huge poplar totally wrong direction- left brash all over site and told me job was finished........ I could .....but must not go on :P K

• Like 2

On 23/10/2017 at 15:42, Steve Bullman said:

Professionalism is in the details.  Guys repositioned chipper while I was up the tree.  I came down and found this sight....do I expect too much of people really??

BBF92DBD-8559-4CD4-B13F-27E228C20EA8.jpeg

At least they hadn't closed the hopper - started it up and tracked it away ( whilst saws were slowly eaten by the rollers ) ...and ...yea, that did happen on my site ... K

943a6cb01ac51d8fecd1833812e0c17a.jpg

Was doing some tree work at a clients a few years ago and was asked to cut a hedge similar to the one above while we were there as an extra, had nothing booked in for the afternoon so after sorting the price made a plan..

I finished the trees while my mate / colleague got cracking on the hedge.

Hour or so later I'm done but wander why I can hear a saw running on site [emoji848]

Walk round after clearing up to see my mate halfway through the arch with a 048 ..

Apparently the customer told him he likes the hedge flat on the top [emoji31]!!

I've never let him forget that one [emoji23]

• Like 1
  • Haha 3