Tattoos and company/staff image

Chrissy

12 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Wow, that’s heavy.

Finding a drug free tree guy can’t be easy.

This job is mostly staffed by young men, a large proportion of whom party hard one way or another.

It's not just recreational drugs either, unfortunately. I worked with one guy who turned up for a day in the woods, forecast to be peeing down all day, with no fuel, no water, no food and no waterproofs. I ended up supplying him with fuel all day(we were both subbies) and sharing my food and drink, as well as lending him a spare coat. Turned out further down the line that he was on tranquilisers but hadn't told anybody. 9_9

I once worked with a guy who always had a sprinkle in his roll ups, he was envious that i didn't have any addictions, so one day set himself the challenge of going cold turkey all day.

All was going well until we pulled off site at lunch time, him driving the lorry, i thought he was messing about driving on the wrong side of the road, until a car came towards us, i told him "Er, this side of the road mate" "you sure" "yes, look theres a care coming!!!"

Told him to have a splif and return to normal :lol:

As for tattoos, Stockholm is now believed to be home to the world's most inked population outside of tribal societies so its not a big deal here. But tattoos are generally well executed here rather than blurry cheap looking ones.

Although i do think people with facial tattoos are a bit of a dick, thats just a personal opinion though

• Like 1

Concidering im quite heavily tattood myself i just cant stand neck tattoos...

I try not too be judgemental but when i see a 20 something year old guy with a neck tattoo of his kids name

(usually dylan??) It speaks volumes of the level of his fuckwitedness..

Same for females with a cats paw tattood on one of there tits...i just dont get it...(the tattoo that is, not the tits)

Edited by stihlmadasever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stihlmadasever said:

I try not too be judgemental but when i see a 20 something year old guy with a neck tattoo of his kids name

Same for females with a cats paw tattood on one of there tits...i just dont get it...(the tattoo that is, not the tits)

I have Dylan tattoo’d on my neck!!!!!

Dont know anyone called Dylan mind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, stihlmadasever said:

I think like most things, it's down to personal expression.  My business partner has tattoos on his neck and head,  All very tastefully done.  Horses for courses or something.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 20:50, Rough Hewn said:

Drip free filler caps about £15.
When you use aspen, you can't afford to spill it.
Also, has anyone tried to light a fire with a teaspoon of petrol and a lit cigarette?

No but do tell .......:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

I think like most things, it's down to personal expression.  My business partner has tattoos on his neck and head,  All very tastefully done.  Horses for courses or something.

If someones heavily tattood with a neck tattoo, that blends in- but just a neck tattoo with no other visable tattoo's is just a wank badge

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, stihlmadasever said:

If someones heavily tattood with a neck tattoo, that blends in- but just a neck tattoo with no other visable tattoo's is just a wank badge

That must be the male equivalent of a shag tag.

• Haha 1

My mates housemate was called Matt, but I always struggled because he had ‘LEWIS 20.06.11’ or similar in 3” high letters on his neck.

Nice lad, but I think the fact he needed reminding what his son’s name was or when he was born spoke volumes.

His son will without doubt think he’s a prize tool when he’s older.

Mark J, I’m hoping to make the Arb show.

Be good to meet you for a pint, and to hear the tat tale.

It must be bad if you can’t tell it in here!

• Like 3