what mini loader

digaholedumper

Hi,

It is nice to see some positive and very relevant comments regarding pivot steer loaders.

I may be a little bit biased, but you are correct MultiOne and Avant are extremely similar machines. As already mentioned the biggest difference is the boom. MultiOne have a Twin Laced 'H' section boom, which provides a huge amount of strength and stability when lifting heavy loads as the stresses are distributed through the chassis evenly. Think of picking a broom up with one arm (OffSet) and then with two arms.

MultiOne have done a lot of RD in the recent years and have launched machines which have lift capacities upto 2.7ton and can still be towed on a trailer.

The equivalent machine to Deans is now the 9.5, this machine has a 50HP engine and a lift capacity of 2.6ton and the same physical size as the Avant 745-750. All new machines come with a 2 year (2000Hr) warranty which can be increased to a 5 years (5000hr).

If you would like to give me a call on my mobile:07794240941 or in the office on 01246 540972. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and get a MultiOne out to you to try.

thanks,

Jordan Botchett

PS: Dean and Kevin, give me a call and i can get the process started to road register both of your machines. its not too difficult just plenty of paperwork. It may take a few weeks to come through, you know what the DVLA are like.

Skid steers and loaders, both have there strengths and weaknesses. I cant speak for other skidsteers. But the Vermeer is all steel. Quite narrow, plenty of power, and lots of grip.

Demos are easy to sort out, and you will find our back up dam good as well.

[ame]

[/ame]

Hi All,

Wow, what a fantastic thread and full of information from all viewpoints. The one thing that stands out to me is, your choice of machine (type and brand) should be guided by:-

1. YOUR needs, not somebody else's.

2. Exercising due diligence and looking into all options.

3. Engaging with dealers/suppliers to decide WHO you want to deal with (and trust).

4. Ask for a demonstration, and don't buy the first one you try.

5. Project your future needs, not just satisfy your current ones. We encourage everyone to think forward and buy accordingly. Value For Money is calculated over the whole period of ownership. If your choice today is insufficient for tomorrow, then you won't gain the maximum value from your investment.

6. Once you've decided, ask for reference from current brand owners.

If we can be of assistance, then please call Jordan on 0870 225 5554. We have a growing dealer network (someone mentioned Shropshire, and we expect to introduce a new dealer there imminently) for you to engage with your local supplier, but please start with an exploratory chat with Jordan (he's an engineer and knows the machines inside out).

All the best,

Steve Hadfield

MultiOne UK

Iv got a bobcat 641 mainly used with a 4in 1 bucket but has other attachments like pallet forks, muck grab, hole borer, brush etc and stuff comes up all the time cheep on eBay for them, resontly there was a mini digger arm for £800 I was tempted

I use mine mainly in the yard to push logs n chip up in a heap then loading trucks etc and also take it out on jobs as and when needed

My me it's a super handy bit of kit for not a lot of money turns on sixpence don't need much room to work in and like said there's attachment,s for just about any job avalible cheep