• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe Trump supporters know who won the election. The Jackasses are just loosers.

easy-lift guy

I thought the election was rigged? or was that only if Hilary won!

Things were always going to kick off after such a divisive election campaign whichever side won. I guess if Trump actually tries to do some of the things he promised (like the mass deportations) then things will get a whole lot worse

Things were always going to kick off after such a divisive election campaign whichever side won. I guess if Trump actually tries to do some of the things he promised (like the mass deportations) then things will get a whole lot worse

If you actually thought that the election was rigged based on the remarks that PE. Trump made that really would be just silly. This is the first election where

the same organized malcontents that were against the Republican party and in particular PE. Trump came out in droves since their parents needed a break from their kids leaching off of them. Break time is over, go back to your parents home and return to your dungeon of discontent.

With regards to mass deportations I think if anyone enters my country with out US citizenship or over stays their work or other type of Visa these people must be deported back from where they came at once. Of course now with a few months left in office the flood gates are wide open for anyone to enter into the US. The DHLS and border patrol are unable to cope and can not stop this invasion endorsed and encouraged by the person renting out 1600 PA Ave. until 20-1-2017.

easy-lift guy

I honestly think that if Hillary had won, Trump supporters wouldn't be crying, screaming, burning their own flag, causing civil unrest etc.

You look at the types kicking off; all self worshipping young dumb and living off Mum. Truly the facebook generation, cossetted, want for nothing, nothing to do, world offers them nothing, better "identity with" the latest politically correct craze or libtard ideology.

I don't recall a more partisan reaction to an election - and a US one at that - by certain sections of the UK media. The BBC seem to be taking the result as a personal affront,and the 'Guardian' has really spat the dummy - with the exception of one standout article -

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals

which offers a good explanation of why Trump beat Clinton, and of the issues facing the modern 'liberal left'. This quote in particular, stood out - ,"Maybe it’s time to consider whether there’s something about shrill self-righteousness, shouted from a position of high social status, that turns people away.". Reading through the vast majority of other Graun contributors to the debate - Smith, Mason, Friedland, Valenti, Chakrabortty, Freeman, Thrasher et al, and you begin to realise that the 'maybe' part of that statement is pretty much redundant.

:001_rolleyes:

I honestly think that if Hillary had won, Trump supporters wouldn't be crying, screaming, burning their own flag, causing civil unrest etc.

You look at the types kicking off; all self worshipping young dumb and living off Mum. Truly the facebook generation, cossetted, want for nothing, nothing to do, world offers them nothing, better "identity with" the latest politically correct craze or libtard ideology.

You think Trump supporters would have accepted defeat peacefully, with dignity and decorum? Probably most would as i imagine most Hilary supporters have. But you'd have to be crazy to think there wouldn't be a large minority who'd kick off big time!!

What about the talk of a rigged election, of Trump saying he may not accept the result and there was plenty of predictions (or threats) of civil unrest if Hilary won? All the conspiracy talk before the result was in preparation for a defeat..

There will be plenty of protest and peaceful opposition to Trump from all types/ages/background of people who are decent, intelligent and compassionate. Labelling all protesters as being of a type and calling them 'libtards' is just like trying to shut down any dissent