Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Ere, Ah just had a wonderfully comforting uplifting thought, you know them Eurocrats on their Platinum plated Euro saleries & pensions.

I fervently hope when the Euro project collapses, they are locked in to worthless Pensions paid in worthless Euros.

Now THAT ud be a proper result!

So, your sitting at home thinking, if somebody is miserable, I'll be happy?

Really?

Go oan yersel mate!

So, your sitting at home thinking, if somebody is miserable, I'll be happy?

Really?

Go oan yersel mate!

Another way of looking at it might be:

Would I shed a tear if a self important, designer suit wearing, expense account sucking, Michelin star restaurant dining, highly salaried, well pensioned, soft handed, desk jockey, career bureaucrat lost his / her luncheon vouchers?

Hold on while I put a jacket on against the cold and rain whilst taking a seat on this tree stump to pour a cup of tea from my flask whilst eating a sandwich to contemplate the question....

🤔

All these expensive layers of desk jockeys have to be paid for after all...

Best get back to work!

😆

Labour insiders are warning of an electoral crisis as they lose votes to Lib Dems in pro-Remain urban southern seats and Ukip mops up support in its northern heartlands.

Chuka Umana, Labour’s former leadership hopeful, last night admitted there were now “no safe seats”, according to The Times.

Allies of party leader Jeremy Corbyn also admitted Brexit “unleashed a dynamic that none of us quite understood” – with voters now defining themselves as pro or anti-EU.

Oh dear, what must Therisa May be thinking right now, seein as she's gonna be caught in the same trap...

Another way of looking at it might be:

Would I shed a tear if a self important, designer suit wearing, expense account sucking, Michelin star restaurant dining, highly salaried, well pensioned, soft handed, desk jockey, career bureaucrat lost his / her luncheon vouchers?

Hold on while I put a jacket on against the cold and rain whilst taking a seat on this tree stump to pour a cup of tea from my flask whilst eating a sandwich to contemplate the question....

🤔

All these expensive layers of desk jockeys have to be paid for after all...

Best get back to work!

😆

Yeah, but they've worked damn hard to get there!

Haven't they?:biggrin:

What you seem to not get is the Pro Euro voters won't be split..

Labour and the Tories will be..

If half of the Tory voters and half of the labour voters vote tactically and move to the Lib Dems, both parties will be obliterated at the next election...

And that election might be in spring, but if it is, its not because May wants one but because internecine warfare has erupted in the Tory Party....

A 23000 electoral margin being overturned is the kind of result that concentrates the mind... scares politicians, gets em to re-calibrate their allegiances...

I think Brexit is now dead in the water, even if May is to dumb to get it...

What you seem to not get is the Pro Euro voters won't be split..

Labour and the Tories will be..

If half of the Tory voters and half of the labour voters vote tactically and move to the Lib Dems, both parties will be obliterated at the next election...

And that election might be in spring, but if it is, its not because May wants one but because internecine warfare has erupted in the Tory Party....

A 23000 electoral margin being overturned is the kind of result that concentrates the mind... scares politicians, gets em to re-calibrate their allegiances...

I think Brexit is now dead in the water, even if May is to dumb to get it...

I think you are wrong. The Supreme Court hearing/case will start on Monday. It won't change a darn thing. We are leaving the EU, best make what plans you need to now.

I don't know about anyone else here. But I'm getting mighty @&£)&@& off at european politicians threatening us over Brexit. If that is their attitude they can £@&£ their cars and they can £&)( their beach holidays.

No one is threatening you. It was clear before the referendum that freedom of movement and unrestricted access to the single market go hand in hand. It was repeated ad nauseam. The EU is not going to change their position, why would they?

Anyone who thinks they need us more than we need them is living in dream land.