Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Yep and Landrover-Jaguar (also TATA) are talking about making the UK the site of their new battery car factory, possibly 30K jobs :thumbup1:

See if we don't get a free trade agreement with the EU, it means we charge tarrifs on their goods and they charge tarrifs on ours.

Since we have a trade deficit with the EU it means we will be quids in. That's what I call a result.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about anyone else here. But I'm getting mighty @&£)&@& off at european politicians threatening us over Brexit. If that is their attitude they can £@&£ their cars and they can £&)( their beach holidays.

I can't see why you're so surprised on that score, after all I warned you what would come next...

Did you expect the Europeans to be thankful for trying to wreck their project?...

Kevin and Huck - there is nothing wrong with being mindlessly optimistic in the face of adversity (or, to put it more accurately, national economic suicide).

I am certain that if the vote were held again tomorrow, Leave would take it with a fair margin. The aftermath of the leave vote has exposed the governments total lack of any clue about what Brexit means, or indeed the implications for Britain.

The prevarication is the biggest embarrassment.

The EU is doomed with or without the UK.

I can't see why you're so surprised on that score, after all I warned you what would come next...

Did you expect the Europeans to be thankful for trying to wreck their project?...

With the greatest respect, your forecasts are terrible....

I don't think the EU have many cards to play.... Their economy is a mess, if they start a trade war millions of EU citizens will lose their jobs. Millions of EU migrants work in the UK, if we kick them out they will be unemployed in the EU. Russia is becoming increasingly belligerent, if Poland etc fall out with the UK they can't expect much military help if Russia invades them.

With the greatest respect, your forecasts are terrible....

I don't think the EU have many cards to play.... Their economy is a mess, if they start a trade war millions of EU citizens will lose their jobs. Millions of EU migrants work in the UK, if we kick them out they will be unemployed in the EU. Russia is becoming increasingly belligerent, if Poland etc fall out with the UK they can't expect much military help if Russia invades them.

I said Cameron would be gone in the morning he went,,, Everyone in the country felt Boris had a shot at the leadership, I said he was gonna stand down..... well I didn't say it but I did know it..... think about that..

Me and Boris and half a dozen others knew what he would do..... because I know what I'm talking about on these things....

As to Europe. think of the spurred wife, do you think she's gonna act rationally?... no not really is she..

Even if it means economic ruin at least the husband will be dragged down with her......

All this can be avoided if only we come to our senses and admit we might of been hasty in tryin for a divorce....

I said Cameron would be gone in the morning he went,,, Everyone in the country felt Boris had a shot at the leadership, I said he was gonna stand down..... well I didn't say it but I did know it..... think about that..

Me and Boris and half a dozen others knew what he would do..... because I know what I'm talking about on these things....

As to Europe. think of the spurred wife, do you think she's gonna act rationally?... no not really is she..

Even if it means economic ruin at least the husband will be dragged down with her......

All this can be avoided if only we come to our senses and admit we might of been hasty in tryin for a divorce....

No.

We need to stop all this we should backtrack, second rectumorendrum, have we made a mistake BS. The UK should pull out quick and move onward.

Im all for the brexit but if you are with it or against it surely there is no way its a good idea to start questioning the outcome and trying to change it!

OK, the EU politicians play hardball and start a trade war. That means millions of car workers/ wine growers/ cheese makers/ watch makers etc in the EU lose their jobs. You really think a French politician wants to see a car plant close because they can't do a trade deal with the UK? You think the Spanish want to lose British tourists because of a trade war? You think the Germans want to close a steel plant because they no longer sell goods to the UK? You think Europeans are happy to lose their jobs so politicians can make a point? Do you think unemployed EU citizens might vote for politicians that will get a free trade agreement so they get their jobs back?

This weekend the Austrians are having a Presidential election, the likely winner is a right winger that wants a referendum on the EU.... The EU is dying....

OK, the EU politicians play hardball and start a trade war. That means millions of car workers/ wine growers/ cheese makers/ watch makers etc in the EU lose their jobs. You really think a French politician wants to see a car plant close because they can't do a trade deal with the UK? You think the Spanish want to lose British tourists because of a trade war? You think the Germans want to close a steel plant because they no longer sell goods to the UK? You think Europeans are happy to lose their jobs so politicians can make a point? Do you think unemployed EU citizens might vote for politicians that will get a free trade agreement so they get their jobs back?

This weekend the Austrians are having a Presidential election, the likely winner is a right winger that wants a referendum on the EU.... The EU is dying....

Exactly, when people speak of "Europe" they're speaking of the political establishment in Europe, not the people of Europe. You can be sure there are at least 50% of mainland Europeans who are glad about Brexit, they want out too, or if not out, at least their sovereignty back and the Brexit vote was the thin end of the wedge.

Ere, Ah just had a wonderfully comforting uplifting thought, you know them Eurocrats on their Platinum plated Euro saleries & pensions.

I fervently hope when the Euro project collapses, they are locked in to worthless Pensions paid in worthless Euros.

Now THAT ud be a proper result!