Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, Vespasian said:

I notice its the women in the gypsy community that are determined to go out their way to defy those that have acted against them..

I'm getting to admire them just a little, well more than a little, they're almost verging on the heroic, pity theres no way to send em a message, a thumbs up, a well done, a keep your chins up girls...

I'd also like to send a message to that fella who went live on camera tearing down those flowers shouting "scumbags".  I hope he gets run over by a truck, a bus, or better still, a hearse in a hurry..  all the better to go to his funeral shouting scumbag when his cortege pass's by.... what a dick.

To the girls defying public outrage  :thumbup1:       

You're on your own on this one Vesp.

Not a particularly well-liked bunch on this forum.

They are now talking about a £100k funeral for him, ffs! They should have just given him the cash then he wouldn't have had to rob pensioners.

You are missing the point about the shrine.

If they want to have a shrine, have one, but it's totally inappropriate to have one there.

It's like putting a shrine up for Hitler at Auschwitz.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, TIMON said:

So you think that Fatah, Hamas and Islamic Jihad should be given the reins then? I wonder what that would look like....

Nope, There's plenty of Jews who disagree with the politics of Bibi etc.  Anyway, I said nothing about it.  You piped up that a singer known for his views, spoke of his views at a concert full of Pink Floyd fans.  It's not that big a deal.  Have you seen 'The Wall'?

Edited by Mark J

Nope, There's plenty of Jews who disagree with the politics of Bibi etc.  Anyway, I said nothing about it.  You piped up that a singer known for his views, spoke of his views at a concert full of Pink Floyd fans.  It's not that big a deal.  Have you seen 'The Wall'?

A long time ago. Not even Geldof liked Pink Floyd at the time, and I think the feeling was mutual. (I preferred them in the Syd Barrat era myself)

6 minutes ago, TIMON said:

A long time ago. Not even Geldof liked Pink Floyd at the time, and I think the feeling was mutual. (I preferred them in the Syd Barrat era myself)

Set the controls for the Heart of the Sun.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I can believe you could see Emily play but Timon? Was he born then? I was 16 and humming it on my RE 250. I lost interest when Gilmore joined.

Was the flip side " That Fat Old Son " ?  I had the single