Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I work for the most part cutting grass and pulling out weeds. So what, I can read like the best of em..

I can research like the rest of em as well.. Google is a world wide library at my fingertips.. Utube has experts in any field educating the public..

You might understand technical details in regards oil wells and have some knowledge on particular fields, but my interests lie in "the big picture".

Its an holistic approach I use that takes in dozens of equations, politics, finance, social behavior, tribalism, anthropology, history, and many other equations that affect human behavior and civilization..

Its in this regard I see the dangers of a world with oil supplies stagnating and declining.. it ain't pretty.

And in future, oil production will fall, its a mathematical fact, a certainty.. My concern is working out when that may happen, sooner than people think or later than people think.

I'm in the camp of the, "sooner than people think"..

As are the deep State governments of this world, hence their campaign to ween us off oil products.. though to ween us off these products is not the intention.

Its a backhanded method to try to conserve supplies without dampening consumer confidence, lest that in itself becomes its own self for-filling prophesy.. ie, explain the dangers of an ever diminishing supply to the public..

If you imagine that belongs in a conspiracy theory book, then take a look at global climate change and its associated dangers to society, strange that there's a correlation to their tipping points and when I expect an oil crisis to effectively bring the global economy to its knees overnight..

I read google searcher, bigger picture, grass cutter and a ream of blah blah blah.

Go back to what you know best boy, you're way outta your league.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I read google searcher, bigger picture, grass cutter and a ream of blah blah blah.

Boy!!!. WTF.

Listen f/whit, who the hell do you think you are, insulting people at every turn.. if you don't want to argue or debate a point, don't go traveling down the troll roads..

Its a fault in you you aught take a look at, a personalty flaw you aught look to arrest..

In fact I'd say its gonna do you some harm, stifle future promotion maybe?...

Anyways, advice to you is take a good long look at yourself and see what you need do to repress your obvious personality flaws..

Boy!!!. WTF.

Listen f/whit, who the hell do you think you are, insulting people at every turn.. if you don't want to argue or debate a point, don't go traveling down the troll roads..

Its a fault in you you aught take a look at, a personalty flaw you aught look to arrest..

Anyways, advice to you is take a good long look at yourself and see what you need do to repress your obvious personality flaws..

Ha ha ha, love it!

Boy!!!. WTF.

I'm not going to argue or debate points about an industry I've spent twenty years in with someone who cuts grass for a living and has spent "hundreds of hours" doing google searches it's utterly pointless. You may call that a personality flaw, in reality Mark Twain summed it up best;

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

And I can assure you I don't need any advice, career or personality-wise from someone who's reached the heady heights of Lawnmower Operator.

Maybe the future oil price will be dictated by political stability in the Middle East? Places like Saudi keep their population happy by giving them lots of money and easy jobs. However with the low oil price the Saudis are running out of money. IMHO sooner or later they will run out of money and spoiled Saudis will no longer be able to afford their third world maids and Range Rovers. When that happens the religous zealots will gain control and cause mayhem.

It's Western expats that keeps the Middle East running (the technical skill of Arabs is amazingly poor). If/ when IS start attacking westerners in places like Saudi the entire western expat population will get flights home leaving no one to run oil refineries etc.

Maybe the future oil price will be dictated by political stability in the Middle East? Places like Saudi keep their population happy by giving them lots of money and easy jobs. However with the low oil price the Saudis are running out of money. IMHO sooner or later they will run out of money and spoiled Saudis will no longer be able to afford their third world maids and Range Rovers. When that happens the religous zealots will gain control and cause mayhem.

It's Western expats that keeps the Middle East running (the technical skill of Arabs is amazingly poor). If/ when IS start attacking westerners in places like Saudi the entire western expat population will get flights home leaving no one to run oil refineries etc.

Not so sure this will happen, its the middle east that funds ISIS , Taliban and Al Queda . Cant see them biting the hand that feeds them or disrupting the lives of their sponsors.

Bob

Not so sure this will happen, its the middle east that funds ISIS , Taliban and Al Queda . Cant see them biting the hand that feeds them or disrupting the lives of their sponsors.

Bob

The extremist beliefs in places like Saudi are unreal. There was a fire in a Saudi school and the the school girls tried to escape. They were pushed back inside ( and burned to death) by the religous police because they were immodestly dressed.

The main reason that the Middle East doesn't have a huge problem with islamic terrorism is that they have a ruthless police force. At the moment the police force keep on top of the extremists. However if the Middle East ran out of money there would be huge social upheaval and I can't see the police keeping on top of things.

Before the discovery of oil the Middle East was very poor as they had few industries. Without oil it's hard to see how places like Saudi can sustain a modern functioning society.