Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

We, of course, think exactly the same of you! Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. And you really really don't.

You can't think the same of us, we simply want the will of the people put into action, as was promised before the referendum .

You can't think the same of us, we simply want the will of the people put into action, as was promised before the referendum .

And we don't. I still think brexit was based on a pack of lies that life would be better outside the eu. I don't subscribe to that and will continue to what I can to scupper it.

How good would it be if we had freedom of movement with Australia and Canada? They both speak English and have a good lifestyle. Having freedom of movement with places like Romania and Poland is rubbish for Brits as wages there are pitiful and we don't speak the language.

Come on Thersesa, get a trade deal and freedom of movement with Australia, and I'll be able to strut about Australia's beaches in my budgie smugglers!

And we don't. I still think brexit was based on a pack of lies that life would be better outside the eu. I don't subscribe to that and will continue to what I can to scupper it.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for George Osborne's emergency budget. I also thought a Brexit vote would lead to a sudden recession?

The remoan side told the biggest porkies.

How good would it be if we had freedom of movement with Australia and Canada? They both speak English and have a good lifestyle. Having freedom of movement with places like Romania and Poland is rubbish for Brits as wages there are pitiful and we don't speak the language.

Come on Thersesa, get a trade deal and freedom of movement with Australia, and I'll be able to strut about Australia's beaches in my budgie smugglers!

Do you honestly think that Mrs May is going to get a deal with any country?

The Tories always turn on their own when a bad decision is made, and a really, really bad decision was made.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for George Osborne's emergency budget. I also thought a Brexit vote would lead to a sudden recession?

Hasn't the government just released the latest data that suggests we're now the slowest growing economy of the G7?..

Lowering the value of the your currency gives any economy a bump, but thats it, a bump.. next up is the slowdown..

Might even explain the timing of May's election, she gets to see the figures before we do.. she might of seen the turning of the tide.. and tried to get an election out the way before it becomes apparent we're heading downhill..

hehehe welcome to the club:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Bit of a curve ball here, but anyone fancy a leader who speaks a bit more like the Prime Minister of Bhutan? One of the poorest but also the happiest nation in Asia.

His focus here is on Climate Change, but the most interesting thing for me is the dramatic difference in general tone and vision from that preached by our political leaders year after year after year.

Be intersting to hear your thoughts on whether the Bhutan model (Gross National Happiness over Gross National Product) and a refreshingly long term vision is viable globally?

[ame]

[/ame]

Hasn't the government just released the latest data that suggests we're now the slowest growing economy of the G7?..

Lowering the value of the your currency gives any economy a bump, but thats it, a bump.. next up is the slowdown..

Might even explain the timing of May's election, she gets to see the figures before we do.. she might of seen the turning of the tide.. and tried to get an election out the way before it becomes apparent we're heading downhill..

The fact remains that we were told a Brexit vote would lead to immediate economic disaster.... It clearly hasn't happened.

We haven't left yet! The drop in the £ has ruined many businesses and investment in our biggest industries is at an all time low. Growth has also dropped off.

I'm a tree surgeon not an economist but it looks bleak to me.

However a deal with Canada and Australia would be good. Why do we have to leave the eu to do this?