Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Yes, Tony Blair and his shitty winter fuel payments..... Only saying....

Pretty sure that was attributed to the then Chancellor “ Gordon Brown” as the current vindictive measure is to Reeves. Let’s ignore, sleaze , corruption and the hundreds of thousands of people who died after his lies took the UK to war eh SP. I’ll give you credit for being honest/stupid and admitting you are a fan. 

IMG_0428.png

Edited by Johnsond

Neither confirmed nor denied my opinion of Blair. Read my words again, you will see this.

I was highlighting, for your convenience your double standards, either Tony Blair is evil in all his actions, including the winter fuel payments, or he is not evil in all his actions and some of what he did was actually OK. Same with all Prime ministers in fact, some good, some bad.

As for your last copy and paste, again your double standards coming to the fore. A moment ago it was Starmer, lord of evil taking away the winter fuel payments, now Starmer is exonerated and it is Reeves who is taking away the fuel payments. Make your mind up!! Head is spinning now.

13 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Neither confirmed nor denied my opinion of Blair. Read my words again, you will see this.

I was highlighting, for your convenience your double standards, either Tony Blair is evil in all his actions, including the winter fuel payments, or he is not evil in all his actions and some of what he did was actually OK. Same with all Prime ministers in fact, some good, some bad.

As for your last copy and paste, again your double standards coming to the fore. A moment ago it was Starmer, lord of evil taking away the winter fuel payments, now Starmer is exonerated and it is Reeves who is taking away the fuel payments. Make your mind up!! Head is spinning now.

😂😂 SP you do try I’ll give you that. Poor thing head a bit spinny is it 😢bit sad how things are going with Labour are  we SP, pining for Tony maybe  😂😂

5 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Pretty sure that was attributed to the then Chancellor “ Gordon Brown” as the current vindictive measure is to Reeves. Let’s ignore, sleaze , corruption and the hundreds of thousands of people who died after his lies took the UK to war eh SP. I’ll give you credit for being honest/stupid and admitting you are a fan. 

IMG_0428.png

Most PMs since Thatcher tried to send the armed forces to war because after the Falklands she was invincible(until Hesletine and his crones stabbed her in the back!) Blair wanted to be seen as a true leader by supporting the US in Iraq on trumped up WMD intelligence that was proven wrong and 100s of thousands lost their lives. Cameron proceeded to bomb Tripoli to get rid of Gaddafi when the foreign office and British Military were beginning to forge links with Libya and relations were improving. Leaving the country to be left in complete disarray and leaving a gateway in North Africa for illegal immigration across the Mediterranean into southern Europe. Not so sure Fear Starmer will take us to some little war in the far flung distance cos he’s now too busy trying to convict serving and ex military personnel for war crimes in all the little wars that have gone before having been sent there by previous PMs🤔 and that’s coming from a complete wanker who supported the IRAs human rights😳

• Like 2

APPLE.NEWS

Sir Keir Starmer has suffered the biggest revolt of his premiership after dozens of Labour MPs...

Well done the one Labour politician with a spine who voted against it. The rest who took the cowards option and abstained should be embarrassed . Those who voted for it I hope are feeling utterly disgusted with themselves tonight. Kier Starmer and the Labour Party have shown exactly what they are about today. To go for Pensioners is without any form of defence. 

• Like 2